Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game: Donner Party 2: Don Harder

1. Default

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Donner_Party
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...e-Donner-Party

This is the donner party setup.

So, we have a lot of people saying nothing, an open setup with a minor twist (one unconfirmed missing role), a couple people who haven't even voted, the normal Cyber hate. Thanks to Trig, I'm now on the only person with more than one vote. I guess for now I'll leave my vote.

Once we choose someone, we pretty much have to lynch them D1. With no protection, and pretty much every NK being janitored, a good bluff would screw us. However, step one is deciding who to go for. We'll probably hit town day one, but the vote will be at least half town no matter what. The town has a few weapons, we need to use them.

(Parenthesis are who voted for them)

Ass (Pass)
    BM
    Blade
    CYBER (Scrib)
    zambi
    Pass (BM, Trig)
    Rosie
    SCRIB (Stars)
    Stars
    Trig (Rosie)
    What (Cyber)

No Votes: Blade, What, Zambi, Ass
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

2. Default

actually come to think of it...what is up blade? vote blade

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    actually come to think of it...what is up blade? vote blade
    Not too much. Just catching up on the thread. I don't really have any info at this time because it's Day 1 and we have nothing to go on.

4. Default

Blade is almost always online, either steam or here. He is probably one of the least likely people to go AFK for real, though he does like to play around in these games, like his unforced day 1 Jester claim in the last game.

Pass may disappear suddenly due to his job, but, except for the last spyfall game, its never exceeded 24 hours.

Trigger seems to disappear for large swaths of time for various reasons.

But aside from all that, no one is likely to garner the AFK vote, at least as it stands now.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

unvote

6. Default

uban me -.-

7. Default

I've been checking a few times a day. Nothing interesting has happened other than Assassin calling Scribble "partner". So I haven't felt the need to take time to post when I've been pretty busy.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

8. Default

Wait, Pass did you think Ass was trying to call Scribble his partner as part of some type of mason play? If that was the case it means he didn't understand that setup and is truly terrible at this game.

9. Default

Lol I was drawing the correlation between him and what because he came to his defense. Gotta draw some talking out somewhere.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Lol I was drawing the correlation between him and what because he came to his defense. Gotta draw some talking out somewhere.
    That is what I assumed, and seemed pretty clear from context, can people at least read things in sequence?