Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade and Zambi's Speed Game #1

1. Default

Confi....ZZZzzzzznfhdhcksbdjed
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

oh a night start, better go take a napzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

zzzConfirmedzzz
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

4. Default

The night ends and you see a few bodies.

Scribble - Town Jailkeeper has died.

What - Mafia Framer has died.

Day 2 Begins

You have until Tuesday, November 10th at 2:00 PM to lynch someone.

5. Default

what the hell took out what.
    Well that puts town at the advantage I suppose.

6. Default

Do we have a vig?

7. Default

thats one brave vig to shoot night one.

8. Default

Unless he thought he could get capped the first night?

9. Default

Is it possible that the Jailkeeper was also a paranoid gun owner?
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

10. Default

LOL well then. Sucks to be What.

The question is, did What get killed by a vig while he went to kill Scribble?
    Or, more likely, did What try to frame someone as guilty and it backfired on them, or vig shot him still, or the likes.

But if that's the case, then try to think of who might What want to go and frame for the first night as guilty, it has to be someone that a Cop would normally want to clear first night so that they can side with them.
    In which case, a cop would most likely try to clear Pass, myself or scribble.

They'd want to clear Scribble because they want to know what side he's on as a veteran logical member,
    pass because he's usually pro-active and they'd want to know who's on their side,
    and me because, well, because I'm always the target early on and they'd want to know on which side I am if I started rambling and would want to stay away from Cyber's fiasco.

In which case, my initial focus goes onto the newer players to be partners with What for now.

vote rosie.

Some crazy shit happened I tell you. That's what I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Is it possible that the Jailkeeper was also a paranoid gun owner?
    although it's a crazy setup from blade and anything goes, but the fact that Scribble died, the mod has a responsibility to disclose what role or ROLES they were, hidden abilities/traits excluded.
    But paranoid gun owner is nearly never a "hidden" ability as it is hindering for town, and the player would want to know what they are so that people don't accidentally investigate or protect him at night, and suiciding on him and hurting town even more.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...