Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade and Zambi's Speed Game #1

1. Default

Wow Cyber, getting your meta 3/4ths right, impressive.
    I dont think who your going for is right though. But I dont have anyone better really

Im leaning Pass or Ass

Vote Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

Well, not much I can add, other than I think a Vig or an SK is most likely. At least town is in good shape with 1 scum dead already.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

3. Default

Yeah no. I'm not mafia.

4. Default

Didn't think of SK, if so we may be a Mylo. 3v1v1: Mislych and town can be wiped. As far as town winning that is. Befor we lynch anyone we need to figure out how What died.

- - - Updated - - -

Also bastard roles and uneven is very possible. We may have started vs 2 sets of scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

5. Default

that would be one hell of an uneven game though.

6. Default

Rosie... no.
    If it was mylo, then that means blade set up a game that would potentially be over night one with no town input.

7. Default

Stars, mafia would need to kill the SK first to win. Also, Blade did say this would be a bastard game, so there is that.

Vote Stars
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

8. Default

I don't know where you even remotely got that I could be mafia btw... vote stars

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Didn't think of SK, if so we may be a Mylo. 3v1v1: Mislych and town can be wiped. As far as town winning that is. Befor we lynch anyone we need to figure out how What died.

- - - Updated - - -

Also bastard roles and uneven is very possible. We may have started vs 2 sets of scum.
    Perhaps but I wouldn't trouble myself with that. I think the game is a lot more straightforward than it is currently being hyped up to be.
    Also it's possible that the trigger finger Vig shooting What was just testing a theory about a Vig holding off on shooting Vs shooting blind night 0, and used What as the perfect candidate who usually advocates for "using all town weapons at all times" as he shouldn't get salty if they got killed off.
    That being said, What was right about taking the risk , and man must he be salty right now :/

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Well, not much I can add, other than I think a Vig or an SK is most likely. At least town is in good shape with 1 scum dead already.
    *sniff sniff*
    Unvote.
    Vote pass.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

I dont assassin, I just wasnt going to jump on the rosie train

Will go on the pass train unvote Vote Pass

Im to impressed on cyber being 75% right for once not to