Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Blade and Zambi's Speed Game #1

1. Default

Cyber guessed exactly what I did night one, and why. WTF was that. Just got who it was wrong, which is odd considering I told you straight up you got your meta right

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

I will setup a second speed game whenever I get the chance to do so.

3. Default

Whoa I have a strongman kill, I wouldn't have been there. He couldn't have shot me I used the strongman.

- - - Updated - - -

I knew he was a PGO, it was a play to create doubt about how What died.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

4. Default

The strongman bypasses all Roleblocks and Doctors. You did get through Assassins protection but PGO instinctively kills anyone that visits them.

5. Default

Yeah fuckballs, I misunderstood the role. I thought it was a body to send instead of myself. #Newbmaster
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Whoa I have a strongman kill, I wouldn't have been there. He couldn't have shot me I used the strongman.

- - - Updated - - -

I knew he was a PGO, it was a play to create doubt about how What died.
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    The strongman bypasses all Roleblocks and Doctors. You did get through Assassins protection but PGO instinctively kills anyone that visits them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Yeah fuckballs, I misunderstood the role. I thought it was a body to send instead of myself. #Newbmaster

Yeah i pretty much made DAMN fucking sure if PGO gets priority and trumps ALL including roleblock/protection (such as scribble), and any kind of piercing effect.
    Once I made sure from researching and asking the right questions and checking mafiascum etc, i realized that I was the one that killed What for SURE.
    And that's when I took the risk for the gambit.

I'm not surprised that Rosie figured I was PGO, but as a PGO i HAD to hint at town to "stay away from me, shit's crazy here" so that I don't accidentally kill off town power roles like Pass actually mentioned. (pass i had already done that in my posts even if u did not see it per se).
    I got lucky i guess that Rosie got stubborn over me and my vig softclaim to confuse ppl as to who killed What.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Wait, you said Rosie had a hidden vest, shouldn't that have been triggered by the pgo?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

I decided to go with my original layout What and have Rosie with no vest. I accidentally told you he had a vest when he never did.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I decided to go with my original layout What and have Rosie with no vest. I accidentally told you he had a vest when he never did.
    *cough* convenient excuse *cough*
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

Bastard game; he lied.