Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Killerfrom05 ibis.a Admin Abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Killerfrom05 View Post
    Servers don't die when you have admins as myself and mojo online, but once you get on everyone says ( ohh its strongfield lets get off).

Point here is your the most hated admin on the ZM divison.
    I can assure you that, ask anyone that plays ZM !
    For which reason?
    Because I didn´t change to mountain?
    I saw that it crashed the server.
    So look at your fucking behavior.
    First I wanted to play normal but then you guys started to cry around and blablabla
    If you would have asked me: Strongfield can we please play mountain espace next
    I´d say: Ok but I want to play first my fav then can we play your maps.
    But no you directly started with your fucking disrespecting votes and mapchanges.
    I never abused like m0j0
    I never started to flame around like you
    I only wanted to play some map with stages to complete them but you selfish guys started to insult me and telling the players how bad I be.
    I say it again at the end your just got jealous and mad because you wasn´t senior.
    But look, after I had my fun with Paranoid M0j0 and you became Senior. So wheres the proplem ?
    Just cant wait ?
    hm

2. Default

So did anyone upload demo and contact Scrib????

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Yes, I have contacted Scrib yesterday night.

And I uploaded the demos. see page 2

5. Default

From now on just ask who is senior. Even if they are in spec be sure to ask.
    Do all this in admin chat as well, no need for players seeing bitching.

6. Default

From now on just ask who is senior. Even if they are in spec be sure to ask.
    Do all this in admin chat as well, no need for players seeing bitching.
    Will do.

7. Default

After reviewing the demo, I see lot of shit going on. Don't know why you guys don't like paranoid 0.0.
    There's no way to prove who was senior at the time as nobody put the other previous map to let us see who was already in-game etc.

But the fact when everyone said "who's senior" and everyone still agree'd "strongfield is senior" that mean's he's senior, AFK before or not, everyone acknowledges him as senior during the time. Respect that.

Mojo, custom votes for map change doesnt mean anything if you are not senior. Votes are fun and all, but when it comes to map votes and you are not senior, it kind of makes the senior admin look bad when they don't choose it, which in this case you and killer are nailing.

You guys need to talk it out, and stop changing maps. If you are AFK, be prepared to lose your seniority and not get that shit back.
    No abuse found, talk this shit out next time.

Closed.