Thread: An apology

1. Default An apology

Less than an hour ago, raging because of admin abuse on the Zombiemod server, I did something that, having had time to cool down, sincerely regret doing and feel the need to apologize to the IBIS Admins and to the server population in general. The racist comment I threw out in general chat is something that I rarely, if ever do, in the internet or in real life. Being in the middle of a rage-a-thon, I disconnected before any reply could be sent, but if you want to ban me for it, then you have my Steam ID when I registered to the website.

Again, I'm sorry for the rare outburst on my part.

2. Default

You have admitted your wrongdoing and that shows some character in your part. You're forgiven.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xx-DeCiMaToR-xx View Post
    Less than an hour ago, raging because of admin abuse on the Zombiemod server, I did something that, having had time to cool down, sincerely regret doing and feel the need to apologize to the IBIS Admins and to the server population in general. The racist comment I threw out in general chat is something that I rarely, if ever do, in the internet or in real life. Being in the middle of a rage-a-thon, I disconnected before any reply could be sent, but if you want to ban me for it, then you have my Steam ID when I registered to the website.

when did this happen?? I was in the server earlier when the map was on 420_beachstrike with you. I didn't see anything racist on your part.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xx-DeCiMaToR-xx View Post

LOL, i've heard of rage quitting... I guess rage "racist'ing" must be the new thing.

P.S.
    Inthebutt, you probably didn't hear because you have a fat ass dome and tiny cute little ears.
    Attached Images

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    LOL, i've heard of rage quitting... I guess rage "racist'ing" must be the new thing.

P.S.
    Inthebutt, you probably didn't hear because you have a fat ass dome and tiny cute little ears.
    LMAO @ Gorilla pic. He has you there. If he was raging....then how could you not hear it ? LOL

6. Default

If you two idiots above me can read, that guy wrote he threw something racist out there in "GENERAL CHAT". You can't HEAR what someone is typing!!!! He was raging but not on his mic. I would expect a mistake like that from turtle, but NYS come on that one totally blind sided me.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    If you two idiots above me can read, that guy wrote he threw something racist out there in "GENERAL CHAT". You can't HEAR what someone is typing!!!! He was raging but not on his mic. I would expect a mistake like that from turtle, but NYS come on that one totally blind sided me.
    Ok see....you are a bad admin. Be more observant. LOL

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Ok see....you are a bad admin. Be more observant. LOL
    Open those slanty eyes inthebutt.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by I LIKE TURTLES; 05-12-2009 at 01:42 PM.

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

LMAO !!!! Thats the reason why he missed the rage !!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    LMAO !!!! Thats the reason why he missed the rage !!
    this still doesn't get you in the clear NYS, you made a big mistake and its gonna be awhile before I laugh at your jokes again hahaha