Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse

1. Default Admin Abuse

Getting tired of admin on ibis always changing maps just because they don't like to play that one map. no rtv, no vote to change maps or anything, they just change map to one of the same ten maps we play all day long like texture city, or shotty, leg mafia etc.... this is getting very annoying because when maps get nominated and win, now we can't even re-nominate them becuase they go into recently played. it's not just one admin either, but multiple who do the same thing. would be much appreciated if some of they high up level admins could do something about these situations.

2. Default

Who? considering Clan and ULA are in the server at the time you posted this, I dont know how high you want us to go

Also, wrong section, wrong format
    Last edited by StarsMine; 11-10-2015 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Think he wants Gaben to go in the server and just destroy everyone for luls. Which admins are doing this though? Names and demos would greatly help this situation.

4. Default

Rawr and Drunk Scribble would be my guess

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

I have a butthole that needs a lickin'.

No proof, wrong format, wrong section.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    I have a butthole that needs a lickin'.

8. Default

Its less than no proof, there is nothing wrong here. Kermit the senior admin at the time, has the right to change the map as they see fit. I do not generally do that, but for some reason the server has been consistently nominating shit maps.(Ashy to Glassy SUCKS) Either because they wanted to play the map, or in the interest of keeping server population up they are well within there boundaries. Sorry you do not like this, but for just $11, you too can become senior admin. Then the map can change at your will, Unless a ULA or Clan shows up.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Then the map can change at your will, Unless a ULA or Clan shows up.
    correction only if a clan member shows up. ULA's don't assume senior when they join the server. Only clan members do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    correction only if a clan member shows up. ULA's don't assume senior when they join the server. Only clan members do that.
    This ^