Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Admin Abuse

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    This ^
    haha...^^

2. Default

You should really post a blog about this.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

Kermit if you want make sure your steam Id is connected to your forum account and I'll give you my admin since I won't be using it any time soon.

4. Default

Hey Kerms <3 welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    correction only if a clan member shows up. ULA's don't assume senior when they join the server. Only clan members do that.
    Out of respect for the fact they are SR admins, I give them senior over server when they enter. Call me crazy but that's usually how ranks go.

- - - Updated - - -

Either way, this is the wrong forum and incorrect format. If there is a legitimate admin abuse concern you may want to try the proper thread. Located here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Out of respect for the fact they are SR admins, I give them senior over server when they enter. Call me crazy but that's usually how ranks go.

- - - Updated - - -

Either way, this is the wrong forum and incorrect format. If there is a legitimate admin abuse concern you may want to try the proper thread. Located here.
    And my last messages is redundant as there have been 3 others that already mentioned it. I have posted the link to the correct thread though.

6. Default

wrong section, wrong format. Closed.

Hello and welcome to the forums.