10 83.33%
  • Yes

5 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign up or don't: Happy Birthday Zambi

1. Default Sign up or don't: Happy Birthday Zambi

Read the title, follow its directions.

We have two games going on, so I will start this at the earliest when the next game ends.

Theme: Something, will have useful flavor. I am leaning towards "40 years in the desert" or "by far the worst people ever: everyone who signed up."
    Player count: However many sign up between now and Thursday, the more the merrier.

I am modding and I do not care how long you take, therefore the game will have no deadlines unless it is clear the game is dragging. I will post a list of potential roles, but there will potentially be hidden modifiers or modifiers only known by the individual possessing such characteristics.

I will only respond to PMs sent via forum private messaging. I will ignore any and all steam chat from you clever sons of bitches during this period. Anything sent via PM will be made public at the end of the game. Talking at night, even while tucked in toy your wee bedsy pie, even if prefaced with zzz, will merit an immediate modkill. I may or may not allow attempts at clandestine communication utilizing ciphers or whatever to communicate through the forums. If you think you can convince your team mates to talk to you through a different medium by using a cipher in the public thread, that is on everyone reading to decipher attempts at hidden code. I think if I allow this I will not allow any normal night or day communication by mafia/mason/cult/etc.

Post count requirement: At a minimum, ≥1 post per calendar day. A post explaining your absence (and nothing else) for the day will suffice, but you must post at least once per calendar day. Just communicate if you will be absent more than 24 hours. Three times should be enough, but just for posterity's sake: Do not sign up unless you can commit to posting 1 low quality, bullshit explanation as to why you are too busy to post "Vote cyber first day because it is the right thing to do" or "Boom, #logic."

Ask questions or don't.

- - - Updated - - -

It's Zambi's birthday, everyone celebrate by signing up.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 11-10-2015 at 04:04 AM.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks.

3. Default

Bottom yes is best yes. Also, if najtsirk is really joining us, welcome. Not really sure given his post history, but...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

4. Default

Way to not be a cunt and start a game in the middle of another.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

So here it is...all Thursday and shit...

6. Default

9 unique sign ups, I will give it until 0300 tomorrow. I'd like 2 more people if possible.

7. Default

Get the Willard asshole in here. I want him to die first night to save mafia the trouble of picking targets.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    9 unique sign ups, I will give it until 0300 tomorrow. I'd like 2 more people if possible.
    Lies.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

9. Default

Nope.

10. Default

did you close this scribble? or someone else?

People asking me about this sign up thread and if you're hosting the next game.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...