Thread: gg_ar_chess_z

Default gg_ar_chess_z

I really like the map, I think it will be a huge hit, I think we should also bring it to our CS:S gg server as well.

Couple of things.

When I first loaded the server it kept saying something about loading sniper locations and other location, i didn't get the exact messages, and then it eventually loaded a different random map without me doing so. I went back into the map and it loaded fine, and the bots fine.

Second issues is when you die instead of seeing a mini map and all the player dots it somehow puts the player dots spread across the whole screen and there is an outline for the mini map but no actual map inside of it. This also appears to happen with all maps that I have been on as well.

Third, when I won the game it didn't actually win stop the server. It allowed us to continue to kill each other until the last person died at which point it eventally switched maps. (This did this to me again on the simpson street map.)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...5/screenshots/ that is the minimap screenshot.

2. Default

It will do that the first time ever that it loads a map so that it can generate the paths for the bots. This is an engine level event which is 100% under valve's control.

3. Default

The second issue is caused by the map not having a mini map and valve not caring about the game enough to have defaults which prevent this glitch. There is no solution other than only playing valve maps or making all the maps yourself. (IE creating mini maps for every map)

4. Default

Interesting about the win issue, I will investigate but maybe this is just an issue when your playing only with bots.

yeah it didn't happen til after i loaded the chess map and went back to it. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.