• No Action

1 25.00%

Thread: Afeng [lehoi] (11/14 // 11/15 // 11/16) steam_0:1:18545269

1. Post Afeng [lehoi] (11/14 // 11/15 // 11/16) steam_0:1:18545269

Name in Game: AFENG [LEHOI]
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:18545269
    Where: ZM Server
    Link to any previous bans: N/A
    Reason to ban: Offensive Language (repeat offense)
    Screenshots has been provided for viewing, I provided warning but it seems like that no used. I take this as a offense because I'm half black.

240_screenshots_2015-11-15_00001.jpg240_screenshots_2015-11-14_00003.jpg240_screenshots_2015-11-15_00002.jpg240_screenshots_2015-11-16_00004.jpg

2. Default

The first three screenshots are not directed at anyone so its okay, just annoying i guess. The last one is iffy, asking if there are any ni***** here

- - - Updated - - -

So that last one could technically be directed at someone

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say a formal warning from an admin would suffice for this instance

- - - Updated - - -

Also, don't vote on your own post, we know you want him banned. It's kind of redundant

3. Default

A ban will not be needed.
    You have warned him, upon next time playing with the bigot, if he says it again silence him for short period. 20-30 min. Explain that you do not want to put up with the racist shit. If he continues it again, increase the silence time. Just use discretion in your punishments.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

4. Default

Rosie, you do know that he is not an admin and this is a user temp ban right

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    Rosie, you do know that he is not an admin and this is a user temp ban right
    Killer is an admin so idk lol
    Will warn Player to calm it down with spamming it.

- - - Updated - - -

Closed

6. Default

Then posting this was pointless

7. Default

For future episodes Killer, just post a opinion question in the admin section.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

8. Default

None of what this player said was directed racism. As offensive as you may find this, it does not break any particular rule. This is an instance where !sm should be used.

No warning should have been given.