Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: James' Application

1. Default James' Application

Name: James D. Eliot

In-game Name: Jeimuzu(James)

Born: May 8th, 1992

Weapons of Choice: P90, Dualies, Glock, MP5

Maps: Roy Barricade Factory, Desert Fortress, 3Dubka

Reason for App: Well, for starters, I love IBIS Zombie Mod, therefore I love IBIS, so I would love to become part of it. The other reason is that an IBIS clan member recommended it.

Experience: I've been playing the IBIS ZM server for around 9 months, and I've made my way through the ZM ranking system to eventually become rank 1, nearly doubling the skill of rank 2 at one point. Hopefully I'm not too big of a novice in any of the more experienced players' eyes. I was also fortunate enough to become an admin on a few servers, including the IBIS ones.

Contact Info: [email protected], or PM me

Other: Please don't let my age fool you, I'm not one of those immature and irresponsible kids who act with no rationality.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Name: James D. Eliot

In-game Name: Jeimuzu(James)

Born: May 8th, 1992

Weapons of Choice: P90, Dualies, Glock, MP5

Maps: Roy Barricade Factory, Desert Fortress, 3Dubka

Reason for App: Well, for starters, I love IBIS Zombie Mod, therefore I love IBIS, so I would love to become part of it. The other reason is that an IBIS clan member recommended it.

Experience: I've been playing the IBIS ZM server for around 9 months, and I've made my way through the ZM ranking system to eventually become rank 1, nearly doubling the skill of rank 2 at one point. Hopefully I'm not too big of a novice in any of the more experienced players' eyes. I was also fortunate enough to become an admin on a few servers, including the IBIS ones.

Contact Info: [email protected], or PM me

Other: Please don't let my age fool you, I'm not one of those immature and irresponsible kids who act with no rationality.
    this is what you think about at 3am on Tues morning?
    that's disturbing... shouldn't you be studying for your SAT's?

As far as rank 1 in zombie congrats. Although that probably just means you can hide behind soda machines, or inthebutts fatass dome piece and shoot things who don't shoot back.

Oh no, you broke the cade!!!! inthebutt is now tangled in the barricade. oh no!!!!
    Attached Images

PEW PEW PEW™

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    this is what you think about at 3am on Tues morning?
    that's disturbing... shouldn't you be studying for your SAT's?

As far as rank 1 in zombie congrats. Although that probably just means you can hide behind soda machines, or inthebutts fatass dome piece and shoot things who don't shoot back.

Oh no, you broke the cade!!!! inthebutt is now tangled in the barricade. oh no!!!!
    I don't sleep much. I get most of my tasks done in the middle of the night. Plus I'm home schooled.

I'll agree with you, there are a lot of stupid places that any random person can go and get tons of kills in ZM, by just camping in a vent with a para or something. I like to go to places people normally don't go or think to go to though, and make a barricade no one else has considered (to my knowledge).

But hey, gungame is good too, I just play it on another server.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Can't hang in IBIS GG ?

5. Default

I don't sleep much. I get most of my tasks done in the middle of the night. Plus I'm home schooled.

I'll agree with you, there are a lot of stupid places that any random person can go and get tons of kills in ZM, by just camping in a vent with a para or something. I like to go to places people normally don't go or think to go to though, and make a barricade no one else has considered (to my knowledge).

it's not as fun when you don't retaliate James... geez

Why don't you play in IBIS gungame? Don't worry, inthebutt set the bar pretty low representing the ZM crowd. Maybe you can do better?

Inthebutt stop peaking, the zombies can see you!!!
    Attached Images

PEW PEW PEW™

6. Default

I was introduced to gungame in the server that I still play on. I've become friends with a few of regulars there, which is why I'm not seen often in IBIS GG. However, I did play IBIS gungame last night when there was only 5 other people there apart from myself. Before I left to post this application I had about a 3/1 k/d before I got to the knife level (damn open level..) though none of them were anywhere near the top 10 like you are Turtle. Maybe I'll drop in and play a few games later today.

7. Default

James is pro in ZM. Definition of pro in ZM means finding a new success spot after having noobs attempt to cade the socially accepted spots and fail bad; learning to cade efficiently given the items in the room or even bringing items from other places; getting at least 8 humans turned as a zombie before the round ends.

He would make a great addition to the IBIS Clan. And he's very mature for his age...or at least acts mature for his age. I daresay if he hadn't told us he was born in 1992, I would think he would be at least 21 (with the sound of his voice and maturity). Rob is also one of those people too.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Inthebutt stop peaking, the zombies can see you!!!
    Yet another slow day at work for turtles...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

9. Default

I was introduced to gungame in the server that I still play on. I've become friends with a few of regulars there, which is why I'm not seen often in IBIS GG. However, I did play IBIS gungame last night when there was only 5 other people there apart from myself. Before I left to post this application I had about a 3/1 k/d, though none of them were anywhere near the top 10 like you are Turtle. Maybe I'll drop in and play a few games later today.
    Top 10 means nothing... Majority of the "Top 10" are queers who come in and play... get a rank... then stop playing in hopes of maintaining their position. Either that or queers who play on the server and stomp noobs at random hours of the day.

If you want respect, you play at the times the server is packed with regulars. 7-11pm EST. Anytime I see someone who is top10 and I haven't played with yet, I can safely assume they are just noob stompers.

Also, KDR means nothing as well unless you WIN with a nice KDR. Me jumping to knife level being 10+ levels ahead of the next closest level means nothing because I can die 10 rounds in a row going knife/nade vs machine gun. It sucks, but it's reality. So again, KDR means nothing unless you win.

inthebutt souvenir t-shirts going for $5. PM me
    Attached Images

PEW PEW PEW™

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    James is pro in ZM. Definition of pro in ZM means finding a new success spot after having noobs attempt to cade the socially accepted spots and fail bad; learning to cade efficiently given the items in the room or even bringing items from other places; getting at least 8 humans turned as a zombie before the round ends.

He would make a great addition to the IBIS Clan. And he's very mature for his age...or at least acts mature for his age. I daresay if he hadn't told us he was born in 1992, I would think he would be at least 21 (with the sound of his voice and maturity). Rob is also one of those people too.
    Homo, stop trying to sweet talk the kid. He's back from his vacation. No more free 1-week admin subscription for you any more

You and James should come into gungame tonight, it will be fun seeing how "pro" he can be when guns are involved...

PEW PEW PEW™