Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 14.29%
  • No

6 85.71%
  • Unsure

0 0%

Thread: Bhop, double tapping Q and wall riding considerd exploit?

1. Default Bhop, double tapping Q and wall riding considerd exploit?

During a game on the zm server a few people said that Bhopping, Double tapping Q to shoot faster with the awp and wall riding is an exploit and people
    shouldnt do it, does anyone agree?

2. Default

Without seeing a demo, I would say no, no, and no. But on a case to case basis this may not be so.

Generally as long as it is just a manipulation of the game, that anyone can do,it is not illegal. The application of scripts to the commands is what makes them illegal. You can also hold down jump when entering water and retain more speed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

3. Default

er... No?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

I don't agree, this has been apart of the game for years and it's never going to change.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

5. Default

Nope.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Without seeing a demo, I would say no, no, and no. But on a case to case basis this may not be so.

Generally as long as it is just a manipulation of the game, that anyone can do,it is not illegal. The application of scripts to the commands is what makes them illegal. You can also hold down jump when entering water and retain more speed.
    this.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...