Thread: A suggestion for gungame

1. Default A suggestion for gungame

I heard a few people complaining about campers. In the gungame server I usually play theres a mod that beacons a person and hurts them 5 hp every few seconds if they stand still too long. Would work for campers sometimes.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 05-12-2009 at 03:41 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I heard a few people complaining about campers. In the gungame server I usually play theres a mod that beacons a person and hurts them 5 hp every few seconds if they stand still too long. Would work for campers sometimes.
    I've seen this mod too, BUT the GG server has enough reg issues and adding another mod will just worsen the issue, and from what i know would totaly ruin the ZM server ... camping whores!

3. Default

I was talking about adding it to GG lol. Though I have seen random people beaconed that were hiding in ZM.. Funny stuff.

I just heard someone complaining about campers, I thought I would just give an idea out that might help. Hope all the issues get worked out eventually though, in all the servers.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I was talking about adding it to GG lol. Though I have seen random people beaconed that were hiding in ZM.. Funny stuff.

I just heard someone complaining about campers, I thought I would just give an idea out that might help. Hope all the issues get worked out eventually though, in all the servers.
    I honestly would love to see it added to the server... but as I said it's a mod that isn't really needed and would just bog the server down.

As an admin, my only true pet peeve's are racism and camping, camping makes me rage I mean, if you wanna camp go play pub or ZM, GG should be fast paced

5. Default

well this would be a useful mod, couldn't you take out some of the mods that don't really do anything helpful and replace them with this?

it would kill two birds with one stone: no more campers, and Virtus would have to find somewhere else to play because his only stratagy is now gone...think about it...

6. Default

Virtus says he likes to camp with a fake cock in his hand. Dont know why...

7. Default

Poor Virtus... He's getting so much hate that I'm starting to feel sorry for him.

NOT
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Poor Virtus... He's getting so much hate that I'm starting to feel sorry for him.

NOT
    I like your quote guyblow.

PEW PEW PEW™