Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Remove]zm_mario3_v4_finals

1. Default

If a map is played it can't be played again for 2 hours would be nice lol

2. Default

We had that plugin Zuki, but we encountered three issues that made the results insignificant:

1. A large majority of the votes cast were done by people who just wanted the wall of text to go away and did not bother to read the poll.

2. People who had played the map and saw the poll so many different times they would just mash a key to dismiss the poll.

3. An extemely slow response time from the one person that has the ability to add and remove maps. By slow response time, I mean seemingly nonexistent response time. Seemingly nonexistent to the point many people quit and will not return.

3. Default

Ive noticed lately that if a ZE map doesn't have staffs or weapons to use people rtv. We have good and bad Zm maps but they never get played.
    I guess its just the challenge of different levels on maps instead of the same thing over and over on a Zm map. We should do another map removal like you said Anex did.
    No need for 2 shroom maps for example.

4. Default

I suggest figuring out which 20/25 maps you want to keep and build from there.

5. Default

ZERO,
    Do you have a link to all the maps we have? Or am I gonna have to do it the hard way lol

6. Default

Some of the ZE maps are classics asweell, but are boring as hell like ze_underground_escape (something lie that).
    You do it once, then its just exactly the same again, thus emptying the server.

All i can say is doing what Scribble said would be the best plan of action.

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    ZERO,
    Do you have a link to all the maps we have? Or am I gonna have to do it the hard way lol
    http://ibisservers.com/css/cstrike/maps/
    If I'm not mistaken though, there is a problem with this list. I remember searching through it for a map that I knew was on the server but I couldn't find it. Could just be me though; I'd give it a shot.