Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admin Page

Default Admin Page

Anyway we can get a section that shows current game admins, moderators, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Like a hiarchy type of page. With Zero at the top.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Go here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showgroups.php

4. Default

Haven't thought of that :P

- - - Updated - - -

That list doesn't show regular admins which i think is what he was getting at

5. Default

+1 to that idea

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    Haven't thought of that :P

- - - Updated - - -

That list doesn't show regular admins which i think is what he was getting at
    yeah, I was talking about admins on the server. I was also talking about moderators, which it does, so that's about half theidea.

7. Default

What is your reasoning behind the need for a page listing admins?

In console while in game type, sm_whois and it will show you a list of the people currently online and tell you if any are an admin. Might have that command wrong, if that doesn't work try sm_who

9. Default

sm_who or !who in chat. Results in console. Then the number of permissions shows lvl of admin. But I could +1 the idea of a current admin list. With their steam profile linked. Then regular players can find an admin that is online.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    What is your reasoning behind the need for a page listing admins?
    Not sure if there is any specific reason for it. Come to think of it there wouldn't be any real good reason for it.