Thread: Inthebutt I found you!!!

1. Default Inthebutt I found you!!!

We all know you were super pumped to see the batmobile in person... OMG SO COOL!

What we didn't know was how you dressed to see the Lord of the Rings premier. OMG SO COOL!!!! Thanks for the pic, i'll share it with the IBIS community.
    Attached Images

PEW PEW PEW™

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Second Turtle the gorilla joke is dead, find something else cause its not making me laugh anymore.
    I decided to move the flame war away from James' App... MBP is gonna have a shit fit for us posting all that in an app section.

ITB, you're a hypocrite. I believe I remember a certain someone who made jokes about fucking people's mom and poking them in the eye with their little dick for over a month.

EDIT: And don't even try to use the lame comeback that the "someone" with a little dick is me.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I decided to move the flame war away from James' App... MBP is gonna have a shit fit for us posting all that in an app section.

ITB, you're a hypocrite. I believe I remember a certain someone who made jokes about fucking people's mom and poking them in the eye with their little dick for over a month.
    hypocrite?? I never told turtle to stop, i told him to find something new the gorilla joke is old. YOUR A HYPOCRITE HODGIE!!!!

second turtle don't just put pics of yourself on here and say its me. plus not only did i see the batmobile, buT i got to drive it. it handles great like you mom hahaha.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Those pics reminded me of these gorillas I saw at the San Diego Zoo. This one was sticking a finger up its ass an then sucking on it.

Is it habitual for you to eat your own shit? I mean, judging by your name, you obviously have an infatuation with your butt.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    hypocrite?? I never told turtle to stop, i told him to find something new the gorilla joke is old. YOUR A HYPOCRITE HODGIE!!!!

second turtle don't just put pics of yourself on here and say its me. plus not only did i see the batmobile, buT i got to drive it. it handles great like you mom hahaha.
    Your material is horrible... Honestly... it's terrible man.

PEW PEW PEW™

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Your material is horrible... Honestly... it's terrible man.
    your just starting to get defensive turtle. Don't be mad I sleep with your mother.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

horrible !!!

8. Default

God dameit turtles... sick of seeing this shit. STAY IN YOUR CAGE.

Oh and the monkey arms joke, is actually getting old even if inthebutts joke aren't the best.

9. Default

Yes i agree, this whole feud is getting to be really stupid and tiring. Please stop Turtles and In The Butt...
    -MBP