Thread: What did you buy?

1. Default

bought a new car
    55" 4k TV
    living room furniture for new place
    fallout 4/Battle Front (both on PS4)
    a couple of movies on amazon streaming.

2. Default

I know all you fuckfaces thought I was dead BUT I LIVE.

This Christmas, my wife and I decided to not give each other any gifts. Like we do every year. Then two weeks before Christmas, she gives me this line:

'I would totally be OK if you got me something for Christmas.'

So, being the gentlemanly mothafucka that I am, I bought that bitch a DSW gift card (shoes), a Kohl's gift card (clothes), a Playstation Network gift card (entertainment) and an iTunes gift card (muzak). I'm not entirely certain she appreciated any of it but the $400+ I spent on that shit with cards was enough spending for me for Christmas.

FOR MYSELF and my household's enjoyment:

Roku 3
    Roku 3 (second one for my basement home theater)
    Two new 3TB hard drives (I'm digitizing my Blu-ray collection for use on the new Roku 3 devices, which can stream lossless ripped Blu-rays which is fuggin' sweeeeeet as fuckkkkkk)
    Media stand for all my Blu-rays/console games
    Whatever else the fuck I want because I got promoted like a mothafucka and I'm rich bitches so I'ma buy what I WANNNNNNTTTTTTT

That's about it. We didn't celebrate Chistmas really with anyone else, just us two, because my family is a bunch of fucking cunts, like Nemesis. SO FUCK 'EM. I think I'm going to buy myself a new Merc this year. That or get myself in another Mustang, maybe a Tesla, haven't decided. I been makin' bank since last May and racking up the savings so who the fuck knows, fuck it, 'Murica right?

I miss a lot of our old members. Reading through this thread was awesome but where did all the OGs go? :*( (no offense to OGs who have posted, just sayin', lots of folks seem missin')

Merry Holidays and Happy Chanakuh and may your New Year be bright and full of cheer and all that shit.

Side note, FUCK THOSE GGC CUNTS. FUCK ALL OF 'EM.

<3

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    Side note, FUCK THOSE GGC CUNTS. FUCK ALL OF 'EM.

<3
    Right on.

4. Default

I brought a 6 packs of Trojan condoms, was on sale on Amazon for 16.99$ not bad at all. Now going to find who I can use it on lol..

If not I can use them for a major water balloon fight lol

Yes, I know it's too late for me to share a valid product list, but I know if I share it with my shopping community it will help some new researchers to get the best products for their upcoming festivals. can help. I have always recommended an online shopping app that includes some of the global community; For App Example like Amazon, eBay, UBuy, and Flipkart.

6. Default

I want to buy a new PC but my budget is limited, so I bought some cheap ffxiv gil for my game. Luckily my account is fine and I had a lot of fun.
    Last edited by Darrellek; 07-11-2022 at 02:45 AM.

7. Default

If you want to get FFXIV Gil easily, I think you can go and try MMOWTS, this site was recommended to me by a friend of mine, and we've always been there to get the third-party game services we want. Their 24/7 live customer service has been very helpful and every time I have a problem, it is quickly resolved.