Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

1. Default

He voted stars though, lol.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

oh, I wasn't paying attention....fucking retard, well....maybe he's right?

unvote

haha
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

I'd still rather vote stars, especially since he didn't say he was miller. I'm going to wait till scribble gets on though.

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    I'd still rather vote stars, especially since he didn't say he was miller. I'm going to wait till scribble gets on though.
    ok so we'll pick up in the new year?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

Looks like.

6. Default

Its not that, its that I suspect a framer. From where I am sitting it actually looks like the flavor claiming was helpful. Claiming Im a miller when I am not just sounds like digging a hole.

- - - Updated - - -

Next time, whoever makes the games should not make flavor so damned obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

I think zambi is saying his vote doesnt matter if we have already hammered BM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default Night 2 Begins

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Vote Blackmage
    Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    vote blackmage
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    vote blackmage
    Blackmage (Magic Mirror, Mafia Redirector) has been lynched.

Night 2 Begins

8. Default

Day 3 Begins

StarsMine (Grumpy, Mafia Traitor, 1-Shot Framer) has been shot.

Town Wins

Passarelli (the Prince, Town Cop, 1-shot Vigilante) SURVIVED
    I'm a zambi (Sneezy, Town Vanilla) SURVIVED
    Nemesis (Snow White, Town Innocent Child and Beloved Princess) SURVIVED

MOD NOTES:

I made a few mistakes, the most major was not informing Blackmage and What that there was a traitor and Stars believed they were unaware. Also, I meant for Passarelli to be a flavor cop. This game was town sided, but I gave the traitor an upgraded win condition with the understanding that the godfather and redirector would not last very long. I had a few slip ups, like forgetting to reopen the thread a few times. I do not want to hear complaints about the modkills, I was very explicit about two things, both which you had to have read had you paid attention to the signup thread. Assassin, you should have known from the other modkills that I would enforce the night talk rule as well.

MVPs:
    What - made shitty circumstances work to his advantage for far too long.
    Pass - Excellent choice on the investigation (Stars). Blackmage redirected your investigation to Nemesis, and Stars framed Nemesis. Had only one of them targeted Nemesis, Stars would have won. So instead, the investigation was on a redirected but framed Nemesis, causing the investigation to return Antitown status to Pass, who assumed the investigation was still on stars.

LVPs:
    Cyber - almost ruined an easy win. If a town member would have been lynched and What and Blackmage had been able to communicate once in private, the game would have swung in their favor.
    Modkills - You ruined it for both town and mafia by not adhering to very simple rules described in the sign up thread. You have no one to blame but yourself. The post requirement and the night talk ban were just tests. The night talk ban I will probably utilize for certain setups, but the post requirement was too much to keep up with and despite the consequences, people still will not adhere to it.

I have to do some traveling tonight and will post all of the communications and actions tomorrow in the evening some time.

Thank you for all of your patience and for making a trial run for one of my games.

9. Default

You didn't do too bad as a mod. Nice and simple.

The 24 hour posting requirement is just too strict for some people.

10. Default

Sweet jesus, BM boned me. Well I guess we screwed eachother. oops.

Not sure how this
    the most major was not informing Blackmage and What that there was a traitor and Stars believed they were unaware.
    is a mistake? isnt that haow it normally goes?

Cop and vig at same time, sounds op, I never would have guessed that. I was confident that i could not convince pass after that investigation though, perhaps I could convince nem, and that would have been all I needed. Though thats a big gamble.
    Last edited by StarsMine; 12-14-2015 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?