Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: when pros get caught

1. Default when pros get caught

http://esport.aftonbladet.se/team/te...ilio-statement

tl;dr - my friend did it. same excuse we've seen here time and time again. thought it funny that professional cs players use the same excuse as the nerds who cheat in casual games.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

You fucking cant prove not guilty. There is a reason innocence until proven guilty is a thing.
    What the fucking article failed to say is there was no way to prove his guilt either.

And also, lets repeat the following, IP is NOT a person.
    Again, IP is NOT a person.

It was a seperate steam account as well. Fuck my sister has access to mine. I know full well if she decides to play CS:S for some reason and cheats, yes thats on my head. But that article was just straight up stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    You fucking cant prove not guilty. There is a reason innocence until proven guilty is a thing.
    What the fucking article failed to say is there was no way to prove his guilt either.

And also, lets repeat the following, IP is NOT a person.
    Again, IP is NOT a person.

It was a seperate steam account as well. Fuck my sister has access to mine. I know full well if she decides to play CS:S for some reason and cheats, yes thats on my head. But that article was just straight up stupid.
    It was a VAC ban triggered when valve released a VAC ban wave, which targeted 14 (i think) paid cheat providers. he wasn't individually targeted, it was an automated ban triggered by the use of hacking software on his account.

Plus he ADMITS to being "retarted" and lending his account to his "friend" who he says cheated on his account.

Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

And how is that hard to belive?
    The guy had two accounts, he cant use both at the same time.

Im not defending him. I dont care either way. Just crucifying him over it is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

If that's exactly what happened, then he's still to blame. There's no way to trust someone who lets someone else cheat on his account.

Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

Ah, this swedish newspaper and it's spell checking..

This guy deserves the ban and i feel bad for his team as they lost because of his stupidity.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

7. Default

The fact he links his smurfs to his main accounts email is fucking "retarted". Dumbest professional testing out cheats to ever play the game. Stupid swedes.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

He said he will never do anything to risk his career? then why did he lend his account in the first place?

9. Default

Read the post above you again.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

When Moe cheated to quit was a hilarious day.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.