Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade and Nemesis Speed Game #2

1. Default

I am town.

Anywho, Pass admitted 3rd party which is a tremendous red flag, as he is trying to absolve himself if he registers a scum read.

Honestly, on Cyber, I thought he needed 5 votes, not 4, but meh. No info day one, he would have claimed and likely become useless anyways shit happens, blow me. A day 1 hammer means diddly, Zambi tried to hammer him last game, nothing nefarious about that.

I did pitch a everyone is 3rd party to blade a while back, but a town cop would indicate a larger town faction than 2.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Way to wait till the mods are gone dickhole.

I will be willing to vote anyone who doesn't answer my questions. As I said before, just answer each with a no. If there is no night kills, I will announce as such and we can go for the draw. Otherwise, the answers will be confidencial.

What, if you don't believe me, say something about your flavor, and I'll answer true or false.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

3. Default

Oh i believe you, but it also means town cant win, which as a survivor you shouldnt give a shit about, you dont have a horse in this race. Mafia is definitely in play, Scrib is the gf and you may well be a goon.

4. Default

I don't give a shit who wins so long as I win. What, if you have an alternate plan, I'm all ears.

- - - Updated - - -

What, are you a lyncher?

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

5. Default

You all are retarded.

6. Default

Also, What is not town.

Assassin, why do you say that?

Also, I wish people would answer my questions.

7. Default

I am not a lyncher.

Listen, if we are all non-town except for Zambi, it means we got a few 3rd party, a town, and a couple mafia.The biggest problem to all sides is Mafia since its a group that can communicate. For that reason Vote Scribble . If there is only 1 town left the only hope is for the rest of us to punch ourselves out over night, so he should be on board too. Same rational for the other 3rd party.

8. Default

unvote

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I am not a lyncher.

Listen, if we are all non-town except for Zambi, it means we got a few 3rd party, a town, and a couple mafia.The biggest problem to all sides is Mafia since its a group that can communicate. For that reason Vote Scribble . If there is only 1 town left the only hope is for the rest of us to punch ourselves out over night, so he should be on board too. Same rational for the other 3rd party.
    I am onboard with the reasoning, but how do we know that Scrib is the GF? You never said how you determined this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

10. Default

vote assassin
    This is getting boring.