Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade and Nemesis Speed Game #2

1. Default

Unvote
    Vote Pass

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't shut up could you Pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

2. Default

May the best man win boys, this aint not popularity contest.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Mods are offline so I can't truth check him at this time. Give me till one of them comes back. He is rushing you for a reason.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

GL boys.
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

5. Default

Sigh, you are retarded. GG what.

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Mods are offline so I can't truth check him at this time. Give me till one of them comes back. He is rushing you for a reason.
    its already happened pass, thats 3 on you. I'm not an arsonist, i dont have a nefarious plan, im simply stating a fact. it comes down to 4 people all in it for themselves, and it should be a rather fun and entertaining end since we dont have to pretend like we need to sway you to our side.

- - - Updated - - -

And its even more fun since we all know we all want eachother dead, and no one is on anyone elses side.

7. Default

Protip, don't let scum rush the day.

8. Default

You painted me into a corner Pass. I had no choice, you just wouldn't stop prying.

9. Default

Pass, we are literally all scum, and its a speed game

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also assuming at this point Rosie misread something and is himself the arsonist.

10. Default

Rosie, you did that that yourself. I already said if someone gave me the information I needed I would side with them and hide the information. Now I'm hoping what or assassin really is an arsonist so you lose.