1. Default

Yes " I am town"

- - - Updated - - -

Though I really don't believe pass
    vote pass

2. Default

The Scribble, What, 3AM hammer smells scumtastic

I am Town

I really thought the Cyber Lynch would end @ L-1 with a wall of txt from Cyber telling scum too much info. I dont hold the first vote against Zombie for the same reason.

Vote Scribble

Or that could be What in a moment's notice
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

3. Default

So assassin, was your role text purple, red, or yellow?

He is not town, btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Your previous post was enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, anyone who votes for me prior to posting a full list is scum or a retard.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

It was your mother you liar

- - - Updated - - -

Clear some of the others then if you have said power.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    The Scribble, What, 3AM hammer smells scumtastic

I am Town

I really thought the Cyber Lynch would end @ L-1 with a wall of txt from Cyber telling scum too much info. I dont hold the first vote against Zombie for the same reason.

Vote Scribble

Or that could be What in a moment's notice
    I've tried to get cyber lynched first day for several games. I finally got my opportunity to do so, of course I hammered him. It's unfortunate he was not scum, but I got it out of my system. Feels good.

6. Default

Sorry, was driving.

The only town so far is Zambi. I'm guessing What is also scum, but I'll have to see when he gets on. Everyone else so far is lying. This setup looks to be 2v2v2v1 or 2v2v1v1v1.

Seriously blade, WTF.

As for the rest of you, please answer the following questions. It doesn't matter if you lie or not, just answering "no" will suffice. This is for me to decide who I am siding with.

Are you part of a team?
    Does someone on your team still have a way to avoid death at night?
    Does your team have a night kill?

- - - Updated - - -

Also What, hurry the duck up.

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

Unvote ... for now.

8. Default

Oh, and since it is blade we are talking about, this could be 1v1v1v1v1v2. I wouldn't put it past him. If that is the case and there are no night kills, we could just vote no Lynch and it would end in a draw. That'd be hilarious.

9. Default

Unvote

Vote What

All I wanted was a reason Scrib

- - - Updated - - -

I bet when Blade gave you that lie detector shit, he didn't see it playing out like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Scrib, What actually hammered him, your hands are clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

10. Default

Just got back hold on, I asked blade to wait until the deadline so i would be around, he said he would, he lied, so next time ill just wait until the deadline.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.