Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: lots of TK on purpose [ gun game]

1. Default lots of TK on purpose [ gun game]

For over last hour or may be even two i was playing on gun game server and there was one person that many of us tried to ban but its impossible when u need over 12 voted, so the guy kept shooting at his mates and ofc everyone went crazy start cursing and shooting at him and etc. At the end he start killing me and every time he says "sry". Over 20 kills and he didn't get the auto ban. the question is WTH? where and how do we get admins where we need them ?!

I started killing him back and got banned in few kills, as i saw ban is 5m so i dont need to appeal but if its possible pls check logs. It was a german guy with over 150 latency and name Ger or Gur something.

Thank you

- czm

2. Default

There should be a demo of the user doing this. They know how the automated detection systems work and avoid them as to not get auto banned. Users who do this can be perma banned. You can access demos here: ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com

3. Default

Yea we need map and time (time zone please) to look at it.

That said, DONT fucking teamkill back, Slay the guy and voteban him. The only thing thats going to happen if you teamkill back is get yourself banned. Murder in retaliation of a murder is still murder and is just going to get you in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Sorry i am not familiar with those maps or their names, i had to download them on map change. First map was bright yellow with yellow boxes and looks like glass between some of them. Next map was sand map with boxes and two rooms in the middle that u can get in or on top of them, the third map was map with churches/graveyard on both sides this is the map where he start killing only me and saying "sry" every time he kills me.

He changed his name several times, what was it in the begging i dont know but first two maps he had it changed to ThatRussinGAY and after he changed it to DerGärtner.

His steam id STEAM_0:1:120410939 | 87.134.94.211 | DerGärtner

It all happend within the hour before i went in here and registered.

There was another guy on his side (CT) who started the ban vote and ask us for help i believe he was the first victim of that guy. Unfortunately i dont remember his name .

Hm can you remember when it happened?
    If we have the time we can look on the demo list.
    Ps:
    Der Gärtner hat euch wohl ganz schön abgeerntet

- - - Updated - - -

ok saw his name on the banlist
    he got banned at 12-18-15 13:09
    ThatRussianGuy
    Well iam going to watch the demos around this time.
    NVM Ah no ThatRussianGuy has not the same steam id you wrote.
    Ehm yes the time would help
    Last edited by StrongfieldtheGerman; 12-18-2015 at 05:07 PM.

6. Default

If that is the correct steam id then the last time he was on was:
    2015-12-18 @ 10:42 - 11:43 gg_churches_x_final_fixed

7. Default

If the server already banned him for team killing twice at the same day, what kind of proof do you need?
    It's pointless to allow this guy back on the server, a Perm. ban is required for this guy..
    Link to SourceBan username: ThatRussianGuy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Killerfrom05 View Post
    If the server already banned him for team killing twice at the same day, what kind of proof do you need?
    It's pointless to allow this guy back on the server, a Perm. ban is required for this guy..
    Er... Because thats not our rules?
    We dont perm ban for two moderate offenses. We would prefer Russian would check his shit and come and enjoy the game with us. We will perma if and only if it is clear Russian wont check his shit. At this point its not clear, at this point we just will do escalating temp bans. If an admin catches him doing that again in the server, we will likely ban him for half a day, then a day, then a week, then a month. Then perma.

90% of the time, the bans happen quickly enough that its a non issue for those in the game. We apologize to OP that we were not in there for this incedent, but the server steped in for us and got him out. The majority of the time, thats enough. They either dont come back, or dont do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Yeah that churches map was the last map he was on. He probbly left laughing at me once i got banned. I still dont get it how come i got killed by him like 10-15 times or more and nothing. And I killed him like 5 times and i get banned so quick.
    If you can watch the demo of that church map you will see him killing me and saying "sry" everytimes he kills me, and he kills me right after round starts inside the curch. And if you can watch demos of two maps before churches he was attacking his mates under ThatRussianGAY name, not GUY but GAY.

5m ban on d2 server it was me and another guy playing 1v1 having fun killing bots and eachothere. it was on empty server for pure research on how this work on my side and fun on his. You can watch the demo as well if u want.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Killerfrom05 View Post
    Perma is not required for a two -- five minute auto bans.
    Next admin to see this player in-game, give him a warning. Or czm, post up here next time if he intentionally TK's.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for...p-Ban-Requests