1 14.29%
  • yes, and I've played a few times

4 57.14%
  • funk you.

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: semi-open game

1. Default semi-open game

I'll need 9 players for this one, as well as a co-mod. It will be a normal game. The setup variables will be announced will be announced when roles are set up. The theme hasn't been decided yet.

I'd like the co-mod to be a newer person that hasn't modded before so they can get some experience.

New players are more than welcome to join, and I will prioritize adding them to the game before the vets, so feel free to invite people.

There will be no time limit, though if the co-mod feels like you asshats aren't doing shit, they can impose a 48+ hour deadline. Don't overthrow yourselves to death.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

Starting before or after the holiday?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

Whenever we get people I think. It isn't like people have to post on either holiday, there isn't a time limit or anything. Pretty sure people would understand if anyone but you has a life. <3

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

Prioritizing fictional new players over old ones? What is this WCS?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

radio buttons.

funk you too.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

I hate autocorrect.

7. Default

I'm down to try it out, haven't played Mafia much but I went through all the rules on the forums

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hippo View Post
    I'm down to try it out, haven't played Mafia much but I went through all the rules on the forums

"shut the fuck up and go die in a well you fucking small-epeened blackanese abandoned son of a cum slurping cancer-infested sorry excuse of a whore dead sand-nigglet mother."

There.
    You just had your crash course in Nemesis101 for the remainder of the game.

Carry on at your own caution.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    "shut the fuck up and go die in a well you fucking small-epeened blackanese abandoned son of a cum slurping cancer-infested sorry excuse of a whore dead sand-nigglet mother."

There.
    You just had your crash course in Nemesis101 for the remainder of the game.

Carry on at your own caution.
    It's okay, I only cried a little

Don't worry, I have thick skin (at least, on the internet)

10. Default

Zambi, did you want to try co-modding since you weren't going to play in this one?