Thread: Prylour Unban Request

1. Default Prylour Unban Request

Name in Game: Prylour

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:12307269
    Who banned you: ricochet
    When: 10-06-15 01:14
    Where: GunGame MOD+ IBISGaming.com | FAST DL | PsychoSt.
    Why banned: Aimbot
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans....php?p=banlist

I have been playing here for over 2 months without an issue. The moment I get in the zone and start playing very good ricochet (who I have never seen before) yells prylour is hacking and then i'm banned.

This is the only server left for me to play on and I would like to continue playing when i get a chance.

I know i have weird unnatural patterns and play styles but to me they are normal and I wish I could go all out on a server and not be banned instantly every time.

Thanks for considering my unban request.

I see the ban in our banned user list but don't see a demo nor do i see a perma ban request on the forusms. Waiting for a demo before I put my 2 cents in.

3. Default

Since Rico is clan he doesn't have to post a ban thread. The only one who can unban you is Rico himself or Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    Since Rico is clan he doesn't have to post a ban thread. The only one who can unban you is Rico himself or Zero.
    True True...

5. Default

I just looked at the demo. Made a mistake, what can I say. Been drinking a bit. You say you were in the zone. Ok. I'll go with that for now

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, unbannd. Don't hold it against me

6. Default

Wait Rico was drinking!

whaaat.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.