Thread: Enable !zspawn on ZE HARRY POTTER

1. Default Enable !zspawn on ZE HARRY POTTER

Please, enable !zspawn cvar on harry potter map, because if humans use avada kedavra wand, kill ALL zombies and never respawn.,
    Sorry for my bad english

2. Default

+1 for this, should just auto respawn you imo

+1 just set the time until they respawn after death to 30seconds or something like this. That would make avada strong but not too op

4. Default

Should we just do this in general? One option for ze maps could be to reduce the health of zombies a bit in general but give them respawn.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Should we just do this in general? One option for ze maps could be to reduce the health of zombies a bit in general but give them respawn.
    I actually quite like this solution. Maybe halve their HP with each spawn? It would give the zombies a bit of an edge but make them a lot easier to kill the second-, third-time-around, and so on. HP differences between certain zombie classes would be nice, too. I recall fast zombies being a lot faster on ze maps a while ago, it seems like the class benefits are pretty reduced at the moment.

It might be time to beta test some benefits for ZM/ZE, I'm sure the community can come up with solutions.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, ZM zombies should remain dead, considering the fact that the purpose of ZM is fortification, barricading and survival, whereas ZE is staving the zombies off. If a zombie dies on ZM, it should stay dead since the win condition is made much harder if they have infinite lives.

6. Default

You guys are obviously new to this life.. Respawn was disabled in the past for a reason. We at ibis enjoy rank whoring.. Well enjoyed.. But respawn enables players to rank whore the fuck out of kills or afk zombies
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    You guys are obviously new
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Last edited by I'm a zambi; 01-04-2016 at 07:54 PM.