Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Races?

1. Default New Races?

The server has been decently populated recently. Many of the new people have the feeling that the server has been abandoned. I believe one of the old timers even spread that rumour at one point. One of those straight from Zeros mouth kind of things. Butt just wondering if maybe there were any spare races sitting around
    that could be added in?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

2. Default

I would love it if we did add some, where could we even find them tho?

3. Default

Actually once I finish up getting gogg fully working I will be turning attention toward updates for wcs.

4. Default

Hell to the Yea!

5. Default

No senor

No

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    No senor

No
    Hello Stranger, you need to play sometime!

7. Default

Please keep adding more things, then people can complain about them, you can change the old things to better fit the new things, then alter the new things to fit the old, and repeat.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

If we can find some new races we could always vote on a few that no one uses to remove.

9. Default

Get rid of alchemist or add more semi-global races.

10. Default

Remove turtle speed from alch, or reduce its slowness some. If someone on a team that has to do an objective takes it, they have to start moving very quickly or else they can't complete the objective. Maybe toggle its passive abilities so it is only slow while they are active? I just hate the class because it is built around camping with your team, so it is very good when you are defending objectives, but nearly useless otherwise.

Also, why remove races? Leveling them gives people something to work on, and I personally use every race situationally, though some are only good when there are several other people on each team.

Oh, and can you fix Succubus Hunter so it can pick up skulls at the end of the round? It needs a bit of love, especially when there are very few people on.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain