Thread: ey

1. Default ey

Hey, some of you might remember me since I've been playing on your guys server allot, I just started again 3 weeks ago and I haven't been playing much since or well... NS2 was on Alpha haha, back then the game was reaaaally laggy and buggy but it's all changed now and it makes me want to play this game again. I've been a huuuge fan of the NS community ever since I was a little boy and you could always say that NS1 was probably the best gaming experience that I have ever lived, I met fun people and such and became with good friends with allot of them even though I was only 8 years old with a shitty laptop hahaha, but oh well it has been freaking 12 years now, I'm 20 and now I just realise how freaking old I am and it just makes me feel sad that I get this "I grow up too fast" feeling now... So now I am here at least and started to re-live the newer version of Natural Selection 2 and I wish to have same good friends as I did back in the old days so let's all just get along and have a great unforgettable fun time in the future >.> !

oh yeah, I'm from Iceland too.

Thanks and see you in game!
    Kainzor

2. Default

Hello and Welcome
    Be sure to try out our CSS Servers as well.

3. Default

Welcome aboard
    Like Money said come join us at Zombie Mod in CSS

4. Default

Welcome to the forums.

5. Default

Welcome to the forums

6. Default

Hello and welcome to the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

7. Default

Thanks everyone, let's start from now and be best budds

8. Default

One would think we would have more ns2 regs on the forums then we do considering how popular our ns2 servers are. nice to have you around.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Hello and welcome to IBIS.