Thread: I'm a zambi 1/10/2016

Default I'm a zambi 1/10/2016

Below are the requirements to apply for upper level admin:
    Must have been an admin for at least 9 months total.
    Must have had admin for 3 consecutive months prior to applying.
    Must currently have admin.
    Can not have been on probation or had powers removed in any of the last 9 months.
    Can not have any guilty verdicts of abuse of any kind in the last 3 months.

You can only apply if and when there is a slot available. If you do not get in you must reapply every time a new spot opens. (unsure)

Username
    'I'm a zambi', AKA 'Raven'

STEAMID
    STEAM_0:1:29333388

How long have you played on IBIS Servers
    Technically, since 2010. I took a hiatus and came back around Fall of 2013.

How long have you had admin for
    Since July of 2014.

Link to your ban history
    Bans made by me
    Ban history

Link to all submitted ban threads you have made
    Darth Vegas | 10-08-14 | 23:50 | STEAM_0:0:95632204
    Ebola | 10-15-14 | 19:00 | STEAM_0:0:68005887
    Faze Apex | 11-5-14 | 17:23 |STEAM_0:0:63103909
    ХBloodseekerХ | 6-5-15 | 21:05 | STEAM_0:1:87438826
    Vester Flanagan | STEAM_0:0:143853024 | 10-15-15 | 17:31
    zer0 | cheater.team | 5/30/2016 19:19 (Banned 5/31/2016 17:22) | STEAM_0:1:150993218 - I take no credit for this ban.

Link to all bans and threads where a ban by you was overturned
    None.

Link to any abuse threads about you
    -=';Raven [ibis.a] ADMIN ABUSE -='; (no abuse found)

Why did you order admin
    Originally, it was to fuck around with things like the 'slap @me' command and to ban cadebreakers/TKers, I've come to hold myself to a higher standard since then and have been making an effort to make the server more fun to be on.

Why do you want to be an upper level admin
    I believe I have the necessary capabilities to maintain order on the ZM server, and it would seem with the influx of new admins on ZM, we're in need of another ULA (I haven't seen Xerenix or Blade in forever), and though Money is sometimes online, I believe he prefers to spend his time on Pub.
    Last edited by I'm a zambi; 07-02-2016 at 04:37 AM. Reason: updated info

2. Default

Ill tell you what I was told:
    ULA isn't for just 1 server so you need to get familiar with all the servers. Also be more active on the forums and start watching a lot of demos.
    FYI Ill always join Pub if ppl are in there but if not Im gonna be in WCS or ZM.

3. Default

Money "hit right on the money",(see what I did there) in order to be a ULA majority of what they look for is to be able to catch hackers and know that you can see/catch the harder ones. If you can do that and are familiar with all of the servers than maybe. You need to be more active on the forums and when there's a ban open try to make sure you give your opinions on them.
    Last edited by Joker; 01-11-2016 at 10:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

Could do. I figured this thread was going to be made eventually, so why not start it now? I'm not really all that fond of GG but I'll see what I can in regards to posting on ban threads.

5. Default

Like they said above. ULA is not about taking care of a server or watching "over" a server. It's good to be respected and knowledgeable of all servers, but ULA hold's one main position and that is the vote on perma ban hack threads or unban me threads.

So if you're not on perma ban threads, user temp threads, not catching any hackers, there's not much clan can really look at. So keep at it, and yes you are absolutely correct. This thread is bound to be made one day, why not now. Just work at hacker threads.

6. Default

My clan app thread sat for years, keep at it bud.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

Review this thread, pm me your findings http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...ost#post211423

I think zambi would make a great ula +1 keep up the good work