Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Perm John Rambo - no recoil hacks.

1. Default

Just be happy i forgot to type in sb_status...

you still have your account go play in another server.

goodbye.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    Well, for your info u can fire with AK and with your mouse move down for best aim, to aim to the center, thats why u think is no recoil. but whatever
    That would make sense if your bullets were hitting above your crosshairs...But the fact that that your bullets are going where your cross hair is pretty much makes what you're saying invalid...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

3. Default

i havnt seen the demo. if the bullets do consistantly hit the SAME point during a SPRAY, then yes, cross hair hacks.

but just a side note...

when ur specing someone, the crosshairs dont change due to fire. they only change from player movement(running,ducking, jumping).

4. Default

i just reviewed the demo, i would personally say its not substantial enough. its hard for my to tell which fire is his or not, due to the rapid gun fire by every1. but by the immediat looks of things he does have recoil. from what i noticed, the bullets were bouncing off the metal fairly above his cross hairs.

keep in mind... cross hairs DO NOT move when ur specing. only when they are in movement.

ill look at it again to see when hes moving, if the cross hairs ever adjust.

5. Default

*trip posts* why do you have so many steam accounts john rambo? i was looking at ur stats page... looks like uhave a few stat pages...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    *trip posts* why do you have so many steam accounts john Rambo? i was looking at ur stats page... looks like u have a few stat pages...
    No, i haven't, but u know that John Rambo name is used in the world by many people, so heres my thing:

Some1 can copy your name and hack (not in my case), and then u enter again and bans you hahahaha, these on other server happened to me.

But here, i saw the demo and lol i laugh on the holys face cause this is clean, i haven't hack not even once in my life, but whatever 20$ aren't too much. So if zero decides not to unban me so i don't care, i can buy another account and play.

PS. Seriously omg look the demo, this isnt hackin, and a ak47 easy to do good aim.
    PC SPECS:

Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366

GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 support 3 SLI/ 3 ATI crossfire

CORSAIR XMS3 3GB (3 x 1GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) 9-9-9-24 Memory

EVGA 295GTX OCed

7. Default

no, i haven't, but u know that john rambo name is used in the world by many people, so heres my thing:

Some1 can copy your name and hack (not in my case), and then u enter again and bans you hahahaha, these on other server happened to me.

But here, i saw the demo and lol i laugh on the holys face cause this is clean, i haven't hack not even once in my life, but whatever 20$ aren't too much. So if zero decides not to unban me so i don't care, i can buy another account and play.

Ps. Seriously omg look the demo, this isnt hackin, and a ak47 easy to do good aim.
    ur english i ssooo broken...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    ur english i ssooo broken...
    ... like your face.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

9. Default

No, i haven't, but u know that John Rambo name is used in the world by many people, so heres my thing:

PS. Seriously omg look the demo, this isnt hackin, and a ak47 easy to do good aim.
    and we'll ban you on that account to. fucker.

10. Default

Poor nerd holy, i wasnt hackin at all so you will never know who i am.........wish u find me, now im playing on the server though.
    PC SPECS:

Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366

GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 support 3 SLI/ 3 ATI crossfire

CORSAIR XMS3 3GB (3 x 1GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) 9-9-9-24 Memory

EVGA 295GTX OCed