Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Perm John Rambo - no recoil hacks.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    Poor nerd holy, i wasnt hackin at all so you will never know who i am.........wish u find me, now im playing on the server though.
    U still can be found.....douchebag.

2. Default

Oh shut the fuck up JR, your not god and everyone hates you on all the ibis servers, someone will report you and get your steam IDs and under the new baning system thats the end of your accounts for both gungame and zmod.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

3. Default

actually I think he just changed his name to JoN. I just banned someone for today under that name. he was really acting like you usually do john rambo.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    actually I think he just changed his name to JoN. I just banned someone for today under that name. he was really acting like you usually do john rambo.
    I was about to ban the same son of a bitch. He delibertly shot my cade up and !ztele. I was about to ban him when map vote came up, and i got over it when i saw snoopie!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    I was about to ban the same son of a bitch. He delibertly shot my cade up and !ztele. I was about to ban him when map vote came up, and i got over it when i saw snoopie!
    its John Rambo under a different name. I gotta admit though, he is a fucking moron, changing his name from John Rambo to JoN.

that's really gonna make admins think its someone else.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    its John Rambo under a different name. I gotta admit though, he is a fucking moron, changing his name from John Rambo to JoN.

that's really gonna make admins think its someone else.
    No fucking way!

LMLNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Default

fucking hell even koolayed was smart enough to change his name to $5$, never use his mic and change his playstyle, yeash what a half wit.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

8. Default

LOL! GOTCHA! i have played on your server but no JoN.....lol u WILL NEVER FIND ME SO FUCK OFF YOU NERDS
    PC SPECS:

Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366

GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 support 3 SLI/ 3 ATI crossfire

CORSAIR XMS3 3GB (3 x 1GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) 9-9-9-24 Memory

EVGA 295GTX OCed

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    LOL! GOTCHA! i have played on your server but no JoN.....lol u WILL NEVER FIND ME SO FUCK OFF YOU NERDS
    Are you serious!?! You must be retarted... Look one of two things will happen....

1.) You play on the server shut up and follow the rules then yes maybe no one will discover you...
    2.) You will get back to your old tricks and will be banned whether we know its you or not.

LOL... its funny how you seem to think you have the upper hand. Play right and stay or Fuck up and your gone its as simple as that no matter who you are.

10. Default

vlad with such snide comments like that you shouldn't worry, how much do id's cost these days?