Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Perm John Rambo - no recoil hacks.

1. Exclamation

Pity im playing on your server with another name
    PC SPECS:

Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366

GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 support 3 SLI/ 3 ATI crossfire

CORSAIR XMS3 3GB (3 x 1GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) 9-9-9-24 Memory

EVGA 295GTX OCed

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    I just viewed the demo, after reading your post, and I agree with you. It looks like typical AK fire with a recoil. The cross-hairs won't show recoil when spectating as you aptly pointed out and Hodgie didn't seem to realize in his self-demo. You can see some of his bullets during the hail of gunfire, none are flying perfectly straight, and then later on just before the ban, you can see his fire hitting the boxes in a random pattern.

Accusations aside, I know Rambo seems to be acting like a jackass, but keep in mind the circumstances.

It seems like Holy has been trying to get this guy perm banned since December. In fact, Rambo never touched the IBIS forums until Holy banned him for a kick-able offense (barricading an off-limits room). Holy didn't follow the rules anymore than Rambo did. Seems more like a strike for both of them.

And now we have Holy trying to create dirt on a guy he doesn't like to have him perm banned. Course, his pals inthebutt and Res jump in to collaborate, but no where in the demo does the guy do anything wrong nor any other demos offered to prove the other accusations.

So, if you were a regular and an admin were singling you out like this and his friends came in to join the stomping, how would you react to the flood of people berating you? Probably not like a perfect gentleman I bet. You'd get pissed and toss some names around. Why not give him the benefit of just acting normal for the situation?
    Listen here ass hole, i was suspicious of him hacking before i ban him, and when i got a message from a player within the server saying this guy is hacking i jump on to view john rambo and it was likely on his cross hair movements that he was using recoil hacks. It's 1 of many things he's done since your gone, i've ban him literally 7-8 times! All of them were after warnings and times i had to get on CS:S and watch him break the rules right before my eyes. Unlike you mallissin, i got demo's

Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post

I believe zer0 can i.p ban you if im correct, if you still have the same i.p adress as before, you dumb ass.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    Funny, I didn't know changing your name gave you an "anti ban" sheild.

Test it out with me sometime. We can see if it works.

4. Default

The more concerning question is: Is he still cade breaking and/or breaking rules? If he hasn't it means we've done our jobs and John Rambo that we used to know is now a changed man.

5. Default

One can only hope Hobo. If not however, he'll be banned shortly anyways.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.