Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Perm John Rambo - no recoil hacks.

1. Default Perm John Rambo - no recoil hacks.

So i was message that john rambo's cursor never moves. so i came in under [SN] DeNoM DeMoN to see what's up...

and to see that, it's true.

Didn't get Sb_status... sorry.

2. Default

Sorry, here's the demo.

3. Default

Now u say no recoil hacks?

What more can you say, i wallhack, i aimbot? Omg the holy shit i dont hack

and i wasnt blocking or not moving i was defending on spacestation u are a bad admin though
    PC SPECS:

Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366

GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 support 3 SLI/ 3 ATI crossfire

CORSAIR XMS3 3GB (3 x 1GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) 9-9-9-24 Memory

EVGA 295GTX OCed

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    Now u say no recoil hacks?

What more can you say, i wallhack, i aimbot? Omg the holy shit i dont hack

and i wasnt blocking or not moving i was defending on spacestation u are a bad admin though
    Actually no, i took time out of my day to come and look to see what my freind message me about. You clearly use no recoil hacks.

GF.

5. Default

Oh shut up this perms been coming for quite awhile, and you've got about the same credibilty as koolayed at this point.

2 down, many more to come.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

6. Default

Zero got more experience here, so he will see the demo and he will decide.
    PC SPECS:

GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 support 3 SLI/ 3 ATI crossfire

EVGA 295GTX OCed

7. Default

alow me to refresh your memory John

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...p?t=977&page=5

Ok I just got home today...

One last thing: DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU EVER GO IN THERE AGAIN YOU WILL EAT A CAT OUT OF YOUR ASS BEFORE YOU GET UNBANNED?
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

8. Default

Definitely a no-recoil hack.

Two main reasons:

1) Your cross-hair does not climb upwards as you empty your clip.
    2) Your cross-hair does not expand when you fire over an extended period of time.

You have been caught.

Oh by the way, look at the attached demo of an AK. Notice the crosshair climbing even though I am trying to compensate and especially notice that the crosshair expands as I fire through a whole clip...

Go find another server.

I suggest that zero submit this to Steam Bans.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    Definitely a no-recoil hack.

Two main reasons:

1) Your cross-hair does not climb upwards as you empty your clip.
    2) Your cross-hair does not expand when you fire over an extended period of time.

You have been caught.

Oh by the way, look at the attached demo of an AK. Notice the crosshair climbing even though I am trying to compensate and especially notice that the crosshair expands as I fire through a whole clip...

Go find another server.

I suggest that zero submit this to Steam Bans.
    Well, for your info u can fire with AK and with your mouse move down for best aim, to aim to the center, thats why u think is no recoil. but whatever
    PC SPECS:

EVGA 295GTX OCed

10. Default

John Rambo, its really sickening that you consider to state your innocent and you no longer break rules. People don't change. It's time for you to find another server, everytime your in the server all people ever talk about is how your ruining their cades, zteleing away from them, blocking them and asking admins to either kick or ban you. You've been caught by so many admins on ZM and you don't even contribute anything to the server. Your like the nutsack of the field mouse, dangling from the lions mouth as it fucks your ugly ass mother (thats a line from the movie employee of the month). Plus your making all the admins sit there in spec and babysit you, well fuck you rambo this ban should really stay, I'm not wasting anymore time on you.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-