Thread: John Rambo banned for no reason.

1. Exclamation John Rambo banned for no reason.

Name in Game: [-NF-] John Rambo

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:15884487

Who banned you:[SN] DeNoM DeMoN

When:Today

Where:Zombie Sever

Why banned: I really dont know, i havent done anything wrong or break the rules for weeks, we were on spacestation, defending boxes with all, i didnt get taged or anything, I WAS DEFENDING, i didnt blocked or anything else, and then PUFF perma banned from Holy shi.

Thres a DEMO which the holy shi gave here, and i watched it:

-OMG [SN] DeNoM DeMoN is dont know how to spot a hack, or being a admin.
    -No recoil hacks are easy to spot.
    -My recoil was normal.
    -I dont use hacks.

Zero see the demo and judge me, its your call.
    My opinion is that your admin who banned me got bad experience
    Last edited by johnrambo; 05-16-2009 at 06:05 PM.
    PC SPECS:

Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366

GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 support 3 SLI/ 3 ATI crossfire

CORSAIR XMS3 3GB (3 x 1GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) 9-9-9-24 Memory

EVGA 295GTX OCed

2. Default

..... dude you were banned for a reason.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    ...i havent done anything wrong or break the rules for weeks...
    Why do you have to express this? shouldn't you already NEVER break the rules? I'm just saying since i really don't know you or the situation..

4. Default

he breaks the rules all the time when admins are not on...

so he just lies... about everything.

5. Default

Um... I thought you were dead. Apparently that was just another lie...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

6. Default

The lie here is the NO RECOIL HACKS, lets get real omg holy shi, you banned me perm for NO RECOIL? i didnt recoil hack or anything else, learn to see whats a hack.
    PC SPECS:

GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 support 3 SLI/ 3 ATI crossfire

EVGA 295GTX OCed

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    The lie here is the NO RECOIL HACKS, lets get real omg holy shi, you banned me perm for NO RECOIL? i didnt recoil hack or anything else, learn to see whats a hack.
    O I love irony...

Quote Originally Posted by lt.rambo View Post
    Hey guys this is rambos little bro saying happy new year. But here its not as happy. A few days ago we got word the your friend, lt. rambo. was KIA in an iraqi sneak attack. somehow the iraqis got ahold of some raider equipment consistning M40a3's, AK74u's, and somewhat nightvision equipment. The suprise attack killed 7 americans and 28 iraqis. My brother was awarded the purple heart and the medal of honor for when his leg got shot off he tied a tent pole to his left leg and kept fighting. He was a very brave man. Spread the word. Im sorry about the loss for you guys. In other news, i might play some css with you guys im hopeing. The funeral is going to be 01/09/09
    And he left a note saying some stuff to family, friends, and the IBIS "brothers" of his. He says if this note is given it means ive perished. I wish this didnt happen but things happen. So see you guys sometime in afterlife. And ROCK ON!
    You have don't have a lot of room to talk about people lying.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    O I love irony...

You have don't have a lot of room to talk about people lying.
    OH i have watched the demo and COME ON! u guys dont know whats a difference of no recoil and normal recoil, and about lt.rambo i dont even know him......
    PC SPECS:

EVGA 295GTX OCed

9. Default

JR see this:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...p?t=977&page=5

Ok I just got home today...

One last thing: DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU EVER GO IN THERE AGAIN YOU WILL EAT A CAT OUT OF YOUR ASS BEFORE YOU GET UNBANNED? __________________
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.