Thread: Bans and Hacks

1. Default Bans and Hacks

Just needed a place to post.
    Seen this in console and was like wtf!
    730_screenshots_2016-01-23_00001.jpg

2. Default

??? New to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

3. Default

Yea I didn't know if I should straight up ban the dude because it said that or is that just a hint for me to watch him?
    Then If I banned him and he wasn't scripting, where are the demos? But it was fun to have like 7 real players in there at once.

4. Default

Well, it says that the player is suspected. It would be unjust to initiate a ban without any evidence or valid proof. When the next chance to see him in game occurs, spectate him.

5. Default

99% of the time Smac is correct, the only reason it can pick up people scripting is because the script creates a pattern which can be easily detected or multiple keys getting pressed all at once or in a certain order over and over again really etc..

It just says he is suspected because of that 1% that it can be wrong. That being said just watch them for 5 mins and you'l see its a script.

And just record your own if the Csgo demos arnt set up yet?

6. Default

They should be at ftp://gogg.ibisgaming.com/

7. Default

Hell yea, didn't even realize that
    Do we have a Stats page set up yet?

8. Default

they were working before I launched the server but now they are completely broken and no one is showing up

9. Default

dang