Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unban Please

1. Default

well someone banned me and I just wanna get unbanned, i was just playing an honest game of css.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NueB View Post
    I never rejoined the server, I tried to log onto my account via my account, but I couldn't because it was banned for some reason (not really too sure why). then I log onto my friends account because I want to play with my friends and I get online, I play about 4 rounds, go 8 and 2 and then you ban me for ghosting/hacking. I actually never even left T spawn... I stayed in the house area the whole time.
    hey man...well..if i understand...you got banned 2 times??? With your account and your friend s account??? Or your account was banned before you came into ibis....well...i dunno...but a guiys that got banned 2 times in the same evening with 2 differents accounts....sounds bad for you...but it s just me.....

3. Default

i just recall banning "bam bam" yesterday, i didnt play much. lol.and i figured it was him. this would b e easier if zero checks el logs. i think we should stop duscussing until he notifys us on some updates

4. Default

I tried to log onto my game, but it almost finished loading and then it said I was banned, I didn't even play on that account, it was just banned. And then I got onto the other account and since I was banned under "[NAKED] NueB" I did not think it would be a good idea to rejoin on a different account as the same name. I only got to play about 4 rounds and go 8 and 2 and then I was banned.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i just recall banning "bam bam" yesterday, i didnt play much. lol.and i figured it was him. this would b e easier if zero checks el logs. i think we should stop duscussing until he notifys us on some updates
    Yo whiytboiz...is possible it was "beep beep" you banned..he used that names 2 times....look : http://www.ibisgaming.com/pub1_stats...r.php?id=59290

for the rest...just wait till zero check the logs...but i trust Whytboiz judgment.

Peace

6. Default

Look at his ak hit box. He only hit the head, that thing is gend from shots not kills. I think jig should take a look at this...

7. Default

um actually if u look at the log, I have a aK kill without a headshot, and i have 14 hits with the ak and only 4 hs's so its not all in the head...

edit: i see that even not my headshots were in the area of the head, but also remember this is on a short time frame of about 7 minutes of play, so it is not as accurate as if i would have been playing for an hour or so.
    Last edited by NueB; 05-31-2008 at 11:11 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Look at his ak hit box. He only hit the head, that thing is gend from shots not kills. I think jig should take a look at this...
    He only has 9 kills total so I'd say it's not enough to ban him just by looking at his stats.

9. Default

je wasnt banned for aim botting. he was banned for knowing where ppl are gonna be. in which case stats arent going to be cristle clear

10. Default

You do know that there is a thing called headphones that sound the footsteps of people in the game not walking, and from those footsteps it is possible to tell where they are located right? Just putting that out there.