Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Unban Please

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NueB View Post
    You do know that there is a thing called headphones that sound the footsteps of people in the game not walking, and from those footsteps it is possible to tell where they are located right? Just putting that out there.
    Wow really ? That doesnt mean that most of your hits are constantly at someones head.

2. Default

stats are not always accurate way to detect hackers or wallers for that matter, sometimes you watch players play very carefully.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Wow really ? That doesnt mean that most of your hits are constantly at someones head.
    and why can they not, is it not possible for someone to actually be good at aiming? your guys' argument for me being banned is falling down the tubes, honestly you should just give me another try and see how it goes.

4. Default

thats up to either Zero and the admin whom banned you.

5. Default

so i was unbanned for a little bit, played last night and this morning and then I randomly get banned again. Can someone tell me what is up with that?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NueB View Post
    You do know that there is a thing called headphones that sound the footsteps of people in the game not walking, and from those footsteps it is possible to tell where they are located right? Just putting that out there.
    if i was the admin who banned u ill tlel u exacly how it went down

iwas ct, he was t. it was italy

we did straight rushs into market.

i straighted rushed there with awp. i always got there fast enough to settle in(each 3 rounds in different positions, different ends of market)

each 3 rounds my cross hairs were waiting exacly for him, each 3 rounds he popped me in the head before i could even get a shot off or even realize which skin he chose. that has NOTHING to do with footsteps

7. Default

thats the wrong guy then cause i never rushed market

8. Default

NueB will be unbanned on the account of no proof was shown(demo).
    The stats suggest he does have an aimbot but that is only after 9 kills.

NueB, you will be on our watch list, I will watch you in game and through the ststs.

whytboiz33, when you are in spec next time, make sure you record a demo.

Live or die, make your choice.