Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unban Please

1. Default Unban Please

Hey I just got banned from your server, apparently for ghosting/hacking but none of the such was going on. Yes we were playing on a LAN connection, but that doesn't mean shit. None of my friends got banned so that leads me to think that you thought I was hacking. Please unban me from your server, all I do is play CSS i don't cause harm to anyone, just wanna play with my friends.

It was MagOp. whytboiz | ibis that banned me.

2. Default

Give us your steam ID so we can check you out

3. Default

STEAM_0:1:12356581 [NAKED] NueB was the name

4. Default

but of course nothing will be done until whyt comes on and tells us why you were banned

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

Only the admin who banned you or, ZERO will be able to unbanned you, pending the reason why you were banned in the first place.

6. Default

ok. the map was italy, i was ct. i was awping in market, and every round he would pop me, quazi instantly with an ak. head shots, one shots. now, i wouldnt call hax, but this happened a few rounds in a row. i changed positions every time.

ask anyone here, im not a nub with the awp anymore(honestly guys)

so, i suspect gosting. i check IPs and his matched others. i ask, and they immediatly call me a nub and attack me for even thinking that(lol). upon questioning, i notice he leaves so i figured he really was ghosting, otherwise why would he leave. iwasnt realy gonna ban anyone, because ive realized this server doesnt ban gohsters and venters(even though its clearly against the rules of this server). so, i then notice "bam bam" connects. i find the name suspicious. i check IPs again. its the same kid. i wait a few moments. he just sits in spec. i ban

i wont be suprised if hes unbanned due to lack of "common" knowledge on here. but, i never get popped in the head like that, 3 rounds in a row. *yet alone someone whos sharing IPs with another person
    Last edited by whytboiz33; 05-29-2008 at 08:31 PM. Reason: add sentence

7. Default

I never rejoined the server, I tried to log onto my account via my account, but I couldn't because it was banned for some reason (not really too sure why). then I log onto my friends account because I want to play with my friends and I get online, I play about 4 rounds, go 8 and 2 and then you ban me for ghosting/hacking. I actually never even left T spawn... I stayed in the house area the whole time.

8. Default

We'll good job, catching those ghosters and venters whitboiz.

9. Default

So your seriously not gonna unban me, I didn't even ghost or do shit.

10. Default

if the person ive described isnt you, then i didnt ban you. the person i banned is who i discribed.

thanks dual. ill try and look into another possible "venter" for ya.know what i mean?(no joke or sarcasm)