Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NueB's unban

1. Default NueB's unban

I am sorry for the inconvenience but you unbanned my friends account, the account I posted on the forum and the account linked to my profile is my account and that is STEAM_0:1:12356581 , if you can please unban that steam id as it is my steamID that would be much appreciated.

2. Default

Are you a little dumb, its shows on stats that you played with this acccount today.

3. Default

hrmm... whoops, i didnt check i just transfered from the post, sorry it is STEAM_0:1:121487

4. Default

User [NAKED] NueB is logged for cheating and will now be removed.

5. Default

whatever, you guys sucked have fun making excuses for sucking.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NueB View Post
    whatever, you guys sucked have fun making excuses for sucking.
    Are you that fucken stupid to notice that you were detected for cheating ?

7. Default

lol believewhat you want to

8. Default

oh dont worry we will! and if we believe it enough, we might just send the demos to steambans for ya!

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    oh dont worry we will! and if we believe it enough, we might just send the demos to steambans for ya!
    Its too late he's already been banned by steambans.

10. Default

lol got to love steam bans, I just read this after I tired to upload the demo to steam bans and it said he was already banned