Thread: Admin Abuse | Fox |

Default Admin Abuse | Fox |

So I am making this thread because of Fox using his powers on the GunGame MOD+ Server in an un enjoyable gameplay. There are days where I love to join the server to have fun, but there are nights where I join the server to try to win, and tonight Fox was being real uncool on this SpaceTower map. Jumping off the map and freezing himself just so players can not find his location. He thought that it was funny but in all honestly it was not cool making the the rounds last longer than what they should be. Also slapping people is the worst. Even though it is 0hp, it still just is very unchildish in my opinion especially doing this excessively.

This post is meant for him to to get in trouble, just for him to realize that it ruins other players game-play when you try to make things fun for you or just for a group of friends. Now I am probably not the only person that things the same, but the others are either new players, or just a random person.
    Attached Files

2. Default

Despite this being in the wrong format, it sounds like abuse. Someone watch this demo and confirm this for me.

3. Default

He was not using admin powers to freeze, he would tk at the start of the round and would be frozen when he jumped off the edge. The only admin powers he used was to switch teams at the beginning of the map to be on NoticeMes team so he could tk and be frozen

4. Default

No abuse, closed.