Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Some admin powers should not be used?

1. Default

I've been polite too. Is disagreement impolite?

Anyway here is what I think of politeness "Courtesy is a form of phony social behaviour designed to cover up true feelings."

I've been on IBIS Zombie mod since its conception, took a 2 year hiatus, came back, nobody is ever gone from zombie mod unless banned permanently. Some people know how to bypass if they care enough. Good news for you is that if I remain banned I wont ever ask you to remember to unban me. If I care enough to ask, I'll care enough to bypass.

What is time to a troll god but relative? Yes i enjoy digging, reputation means nothing to me, and people who care about it mean even less. Though i suppose infamy is something i do like. i tend to be infamous for doing good deeds though, so i've been described by others as an anti-hero. Better than deadpool!

2. Default

You should blog about this.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Do you understand why we have rules? Do you know how Ibis survived versus other clans fall? It's cause we have seen it before.

You doing 1 simple command can lead to more than a possible server physics mess up.

1. You changing your own gravity may have the other team focus on you and your team overruns them. Abuse.
    2. You changing your own gravity may have the other team no longer focus on you and you decide to kill them. Abuse.
    3. You changing your gravity to "test" the waters may have other admins changing their own gravity. Before we know it ever other admin is changing their own gravity, leading to a server crash.

You're a child superman. You don't think ahead, you don't think of consequences, you don't think at all. You just do whatever like a child does. Hell my baby nephews has more self control than you.

Regardless. Continue your smart ass comments, and see you wont be able to post anymore either.

Stars, read.

4. Default

I did read there was an undocumented jump in events (at least at that point), anyone reading those first two pages will read the same thing into the situation. 3rd page and Ban site explain it, but anyone on the outside dont necessarily use the ban site. Zambi post is very much necessary for documenting what happened with this shit storm. I am now aware of the order of events that led to the ban from multiple sources, still need try to keep things clear in the thread, the most obvious place to look if its ever needs to be reviewed again. Like say in a year if superman wants to get unbanned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

What's Permanent - 1 year? I'm pretty sure that's how far your math is off, Stars.

6. Default

Stars, we have no obligation to you to provide all the details as those who need to know are fully aware of them already. Some issues are handled internally and do not require total transparency as the input from the community is unnecessary. This is one of those issues.

This is not up for discussion.

7. Default

This is not the first time this shit has happened. It retards physics between maps, props go haywire, ects. Superman, I've ran into issues with you on numerous occasions of the like in the years we have played together(since conception I have helped build). I respected you on the comeback. Stop, just stop.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones