2 100.00%
  • Map #5

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Remove Some Maps

1. Default

But summer is best version of texture city
    So no to those removals, Summer and advanced are two different maps with two different playstyles. Though yes, they are variations of the same theme.

That said, we dont need to have maps on rotation.

I cant look at the suggested maps to add thuogh... I get Forbidden error.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

Map #5: aim_ag_texture_city_advanced
    lmaooooo.

Tool Removal
    Voted - Tool #1

3. Default

Would definitely not miss any version of city. Bye felicia to all of em.

4. Default

This thread is a fucking joke. What kind of dumbfuck idea is it to remove the most popular maps because "we play them all the time?"

If that's what we're doing, let's just get rid of deagle, funtimes, all versions of shotty, lego_spacetower, lego_mafia, and every simpsons map. This server has too many maps on it already, and people like rawr are right, popular maps populate the server. I can't tell you how many times the map has changed from a popular map to some shitted diaper of a map, and it goes from 17 players to 7 in the first 5 minutes.

This entire fucking game has survived on dust 2 and office. Having a small amount of good, balanced, popular maps is how community servers survive in this game still. This thread is basically asking us to kill the server. Fucking ridiculous.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-town View Post
    This thread is a fucking joke. What kind of dumbfuck idea is it to remove the most popular maps because "we play them all the time?"

If that's what we're doing, let's just get rid of deagle, funtimes, all versions of shotty, lego_spacetower, lego_mafia, and every simpsons map. This server has too many maps on it already, and people like rawr are right, popular maps populate the server. I can't tell you how many times the map has changed from a popular map to some shitted diaper of a map, and it goes from 17 players to 7 in the first 5 minutes.

This entire fucking game has survived on dust 2 and office. Having a small amount of good, balanced, popular maps is how community servers survive in this game still. This thread is basically asking us to kill the server. Fucking ridiculous.
    All fuckin' day! All fuckin' day!!

6. Default

We need more city maps. Can someone make a Canadian City Advanced? I'll pay you in virtual nachos and hippo hugs