4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban

1 25.00%
  • Warn

2 50.00%
  • No Action

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ๖ۣۜF๖ۣۜo๖ۣۜx ibis.a 02/12/16 ~ 13:00 ET STEAM_0:1:19004387 | 172.76.227.66 |

1. Default ๖ۣۜF๖ۣۜo๖ۣۜx ibis.a 02/12/16 ~ 13:00 ET STEAM_0:1:19004387 | 172.76.227.66 |

Name in Game:๖ۣۜF๖ۣۜo๖ۣۜx ibis.a
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:19004387
    Where: gg_yardwars
    Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...dvType=steamid
    Reason to ban: trying to intentionally team kill someone with the garage door/preventing game play by spamming garage door button / team killed

starts around tick 62000
    around tick 638200 said he wants to kill someone with the garage door
    for some reason, it won't upload the demo to my attachment management but the link is ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/auto-2016021...rdwars_ggn.dem

2. Default

Yeah it won't let me upload here.
    Why it takes 39mb to finish a GG map? I'll never understand, felt like I was downloading a ZM demo.

Anywho, I did download it so the demo won't go anywhere.

3. Default

also, i know screen shots aren't the end all be all but here. fox.PNG

Unfortunately I'm not gonna be near a computer to watch the demo for a few days. However, as an admin he should know better. If he did kill someone then he could be possibly be banned for an hour, which is way beyond the limit when banned by the auto tk system. It's been awhile since I've been on that map but, isn't there is another door just to the side of the garage door? If there is then although he was spamming the door he wouldn't be delaying anyone into getting into that area.

5. Default

Fox you should know better than to demonstrate and encourage this kind of stupidity.

A warning should suffice.

6. Default

Yes there is a door right next to garage, as well as a window, I also said in chat I was going to be spamming it, multiple times, I also didn't time opening or closing the door, or look anywhere, I just spammed it. I wasn't delaying anyone as they had other entrances, I did say I hope someone dies, because if they die it is of there own stupidity. Which I find hilarious, I know if I was timing the door, and purposefully waiting to kill someone, it would be considered tk and against the rules, but I figured since I was just spamming it and wasn't trying to kill anyone, even though I hoped they died, it would have been ok. After all, intentional TK is against the rules, that is a fact, but an unintentional tk, where they only died because they ran into the door knowing it was opening and closing? I honestly didn't think that would warrant punishment at all. Especially because at least 3 or 4 people knew what I was doing and where perfectly fine with it, still able to get into the garage despite my spamming without dying as they just waited until it started opening to enter. Although if you do decide I deserve punishment, then I will accept it.

7. Default

Also, according to rules, intentional team attack, as well as delay of game I can't do, as I wasn't delaying the game, and it wasn't intentional, also only 2 people died from it the entire time I was playing, after like 8 rounds. The team kill was unintentional despite me saying I hope someone dies, which I did hope, as if they died it was from their own stupidity. As such I never actually broke any rules. Sure I may have pushed them, but I also didn't break any.

8. Default

Fox never did anything wrong. He almost killed Fear in the first or second round after he joined. Fear was on the other team. That is when he started hitting the button. For most rounds it was every 10 seconds or so. He never spammed the button like someone can a normal door. He increased the number after Toma took offense because he fell off the door, trying to get on the roof. Also when the door killed you Toma , Trixie opened the door.

- - - Updated - - -

Since Fox felt like voting for ban I will honor his request and consider this closed. If no objections.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

9. Default

I kill my teammates with the garage door button all the time. It's allowed. Shady has the current record for falling for it six times in one session.

Stop falling for it.

10. Default

why walk into the garage door?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?