Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Summer Beer?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    A blunt is great in all temperatures.
    a blunts great in all SITATIONS. but these guys are squares. they follow the law altrhough alcohol and beer destroys you body far more extesnivly then MJ.

2. Default

Greygoose Vodka and Ocean Spray Cranberry or Red Bull

3. Default

I thought this was about beers hodgie and NYS???

if were going for drinks than on a hot summer day nothing beats a mojito.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Nothing is better then a pale ale or IPA in the summer. I always have at least one sixer of Bell's Two Hearted in my fridge when it gets warm outside.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

Alrighty then.....
    Corona with Lime or a Presidente

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

You obviously can't see sarcasm....
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Alrighty then.....
    Corona with Lime
    hell yes C.O.!!!

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

what a bunch of sad responses! I see no one drinks. I smoke you know I do but as a professional you know you can't light up blunts in the bar with a co-worker or client! wtf! and then amber bock, girlie drinks, corona, and mixed drinks are suggested (which I clearly stated I can't drink my tangaray and tonics before they melt in summer, why would I switch my liquor for another that would melt and water down at the same rate).
    what a sad thread.
    I have clearly failed here. sorry for bothering you. its probably cause either the heat hasn't reached you yet or you don't vacation in hot spots.

so for anyone that does enjoy drinking: landshark and dos equis have been great for me so far in this heat.

9. Default

I was just fuckin around... I usually drink sam adams or yuengling. But I can't tell ya how they do in the florida heat
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    what a bunch of sad responses! I see no one drinks. I smoke you know I do but as a professional you know you can't light up blunts in the bar with a co-worker or client! wtf! and then amber bock, girlie drinks, corona, and mixed drinks are suggested (which I clearly stated I can't drink my tangaray and tonics before they melt in summer, why would I switch my liquor for another that would melt and water down at the same rate).
    what a sad thread.
    I have clearly failed here. sorry for bothering you. its probably cause either the heat hasn't reached you yet or you don't vacation in hot spots.

so for anyone that does enjoy drinking: landshark and dos equis have been great for me so far in this heat.
    In Ohio, leaving the state is consider a vacation hotspot, due to the suckage around here. Seriously, if their was no Cedar Point no one would ever come to Ohio...