PEW PEW PEW™

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    I like drinking warm odoul's on a hot summer day. gets me hammered
    You must be Irish.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    I like drinking warm odoul's on a hot summer day. gets me hammered
    Well most of the asians that i know are light weights... so this statement is probably pretty accurate.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Well most of the asians that i know are light weights... so this statement is probably pretty accurate.
    I am a fucking turtle for the last time.

PEW PEW PEW™

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    what a bunch of sad responses! I see no one drinks. I smoke you know I do but as a professional you know you can't light up blunts in the bar with a co-worker or client! wtf! and then amber bock, girlie drinks, corona, and mixed drinks are suggested (which I clearly stated I can't drink my tangaray and tonics before they melt in summer, why would I switch my liquor for another that would melt and water down at the same rate).
    what a sad thread.
    I have clearly failed here. sorry for bothering you. its probably cause either the heat hasn't reached you yet or you don't vacation in hot spots.

so for anyone that does enjoy drinking: landshark and dos equis have been great for me so far in this heat.
    Never had Dos Equis so I can't comment on that, but if you want your beer to taste like water, drink Landshark.