Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Summer Beer?

1. Question Summer Beer?

I'd like to hear your opinions on the best beer to drink in the summer, I.e will still taste good lukewarm if you don't want to drink so fast.. im having trouble finding one, the best I've found, in 85'f, is Landshark.
    .I found I can't drink my gin& tonics long anymore with the heat either, only short!

2. Default

anything i can get my hands on

3. Default

my personal favorite during the summer months is sam adams summer ale. I live in the desert so this is even a great beer if you decide to drink it slowly (milking it). But beware this is only a seasonal beer so if you do like it, either stock up on it or wait till next summer.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

beer is for fat people. you gotta drink a little luiqa nikka

5. Default

I always drink Amber Bock but I cant say if its a summer beer or not. I just enjoy the taste...

Smoothness, deep-dark color and a roasted malt taste that finishes clean are the hallmarks of this distinctive brew.

Brewed using 100-percent malt—including dark-roasted black and caramel malts and all-imported hops—Michelob AmberBock has a unique, rich amber color and smooth, full-bodied taste.

http://www.michelob.com/ExploreAmberBock.aspx

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Smoothness, deep-dark color and a roasted malt taste that finishes clean are the hallmarks of this distinctive brew.

Brewed using 100-percent malt—including dark-roasted black and caramel malts and all-imported hops—Michelob AmberBock has a unique, rich amber color and smooth, full-bodied taste.

http://www.michelob.com/ExploreAmberBock.aspx

vlad you just cut and paste that from the web site.

7. Default

A blunt is great in all temperatures.
    -MBP

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

vlad you just cut and paste that from the web site.
    You caught me but it was my day off from work and Id already "tested" a 12 pack.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    You caught me but it was my day off from work and Id already "tested" a 12 pack.
    I wish I could "test" at work

10. Default

yea, i've always preferred a smirnoff ice, a mike's hard lemonade, or a nice wine cooler in the summer....
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?