Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: twitter

1. Default

There is that story about the us citizen who was doin his grad work in egypt. Didn't he get arrested and the only way he was able to let his family know was through twitter? Then the Egyptian government denied having him or something... I feel like shit now and looking it up would require too much work, but someone has to know what i'm talking about.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

2. Default

He could use twitter but not gmail or anything else? That just passes the bs test with flying shit!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    He could use twitter but not gmail or anything else? That just passes the bs test with flying shit!
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/04/25/twitter.buck/

apparently he just sent a quick text message to twitter on his way to the police station. That changed his status or whatever it is u change on twitter to "arrested"
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

4. Default

am also anti-twitter, myspace, facespace, etc.
    cnn just wants a stupid story

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    am also anti-twitter, myspace, facespace, etc.
    cnn just wants a stupid story
    Facebook is the shit. Ride or die bitch !! Ooops...felt like some hardcore rapper all of a sudden. LOL

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Facebook is the shit. Ride or die bitch !! Ooops...felt like some hardcore rapper all of a sudden. LOL
    yeah, you better regulate trick