Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: twitter

1. Default twitter

anyone else on here twit??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

People on CS do not care if you have twitter. Stop trying to stalk people, make some real friends. "I'm so cool i have 100 friends on twitter" - inthebutt

PEW PEW PEW™

3. Default

Yeah, that was a gay fucking question. Twitter is the most retarded thing i have ever seen. I hope everyone that uses that burns in hell.
    -MBP

4. Default

You two noobs just don't or haven't realized the full potential of twitter. We use it at work to communicate with the whole department quickly, instead of sending out 34 emails or 34 text messages, you just post one message on twitter and the whole department gets it on there cell phones instantly. Same thing goes for with my REAL friends, one message on there lets us all know where and what time to meet for drinks or dinner.

So until you two grow up and actually do something useful don't tell me twitter is gay. oh and I just twitted "I LOVE TURTLES is an online sex predator."
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

according to you, mbp and turtles... lets REMOVE the whole discussions section of this forums. you know people have lives out side of CSS.

no, i do not have twitter. its becoming really big however.

6. Default

So I guess people who twitter are called "twits" ?

7. Default

twitties?

8. Default

I have never seen a reason to use it. As far as communication for business what you just describes sounds like IRC except less secure... also how is it any different from an im client?

This is also why I do not have myspace, like what is on there that I need. It just does something that I am already doing just fine without it except that I got to use there system instead.

I also just thought of the waist: instead of sending 1 txt message to the 1 person who needs it you send 1txt message to everyone. Now this not only waists resources but also breaks down worker output for example:
    I need to send a message that only 1 person needs to read
    I send the message to all 100 people
    100 people read the message
    100 people have not lost X amount of productivity to obtain this information
    1 person who is the one that needed this info now uses to send another message
    99 people who did not need this message now try to get back to work after wasting there time
    1 person now sends the reply to all 100 people
    1 person needs this info
    99 people waist there time
    over time people will start ignoring the information because most of it is useless
    or
    over time productivity will reduce because data is not being delivered in an effective manor.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I have never seen a reason to use it. As far as communication for business what you just describes sounds like IRC except less secure... also how is it any different from an im client?

This is also why I do not have myspace, like what is on there that I need. It just does something that I am already doing just fine without it except that I got to use there system instead.

I also just thought of the waist: instead of sending 1 txt message to the 1 person who needs it you send 1txt message to everyone. Now this not only waists resources but also breaks down worker output for example:
    I need to send a message that only 1 person needs to read
    I send the message to all 100 people
    100 people read the message
    100 people have not lost X amount of productivity to obtain this information
    1 person who is the one that needed this info now uses to send another message
    99 people who did not need this message now try to get back to work after wasting there time
    1 person now sends the reply to all 100 people
    1 person needs this info
    99 people waist there time
    over time people will start ignoring the information because most of it is useless
    or
    over time productivity will reduce because data is not being delivered in an effective manor.
    In essence, twitter is fucking stupid. TY Zero.

PEW PEW PEW™

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    In essence, twitter is fucking stupid. TY Zero.
    Turtles won this battle. Sorry inthebutt.