Alright, not wholly expecting to be unbanned, but might as well give it a shot as I do enjoy playing on your gungame server. But if it doesn't happen, I understand.

Name in Game: blakƒalcøn-.
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:16705653
Who banned you: Chelsea / WinterSleep or something like that
When: May 22 about 10:30PST
Where: IBIS gungame
Why banned: 'disrespect'

Other/Reason to unban: I'll just state my case. On bluesector, chelsea/wintersleep bitched at me for 'camping' after running across the map, so when i caught her doing it i called her a hypocrite and told her to slay herself. I get yelled at for 'disrespect', and I continue to give 'disrespect' when I was giving my points as to why she was being a hypocrite and so on and so forth. Next map, chelsea boasts saying something along the lines of 'I can do what i want, i have admin tags' (wording may not be exact, but its close), so i basically said big whoop, anyone could pay the $11 or so dollars a month for admin, i get kicked for that and when i come back i said 'ohh, i'm scared now' and get banned.

Thats my case, like I said i'm not expecting it to hold out strong since, well, she's the admin and i'm some noname thats played on your gungame pub for only a few months.

Peace.